Ratings for Dr. Marcus Pelucio

horrible bedside manner. Saw this "doctor" a few times for anxiety at $250 a pop. Was having an episode of panic attacks and needed an emergency appointment. He was in the office that day but refused to see me and refused to even get on the phone. Wanted me to make an appointment....this is an emergency and I don't always have the luxury of waiting days for an appointment when I'm in pain and distress. A "doctor" with no compassion. Needless to say I am no longer a patient.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I was treated by dr pelusio for over four years with no improvement, a waste of my time and money

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Very good Dr.Highly intelligent and know his profession.Listens to every word you say.He cares about your condition..I recommend him. And the office staff are great.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Wonderful doctor and very helpful staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Pelucio was quite helpful and very knowledgeable in helping me. He was compassionate and very capable of diagnosing and directing my treatment. I wish more psychiatrists were like him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

This psychiatry practice is a rip off & waste of your time, especially if you go to see Dr. Marcus A. Pelucio, MD. I saw him for 4 months & he did nothing at all to help my disorders. He was always late, they accept no insurance at all!!! After the 1st visit it costs $150 p/hr!, & he spends 15 minutes or less talking w/you & listening to your situation and problems you're facing. He talks to you like he knows everything there is to know abt medicine & psychiatry when he definitely does not. For ex. he put me on Vyvanse which is the SAME THING AS ADDERALL except, it is metabolized in the stomach, Adderall is metabolized in the liver. He said Vyvanse isn't addictive, bull****. It does release slower in your system than other ADD medications like Adderall, but it is addictive genius. He said Cymbalta would help w/my anxiety, it made me feel depressed. I told him the medicine wasn't working & he increased the dosage!!! He is a terrible psychiatrist, don't waste your time or money!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Marcus Pelucio's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MAMSI