Ratings for Dr. Sam Liu

Great doctor, really caring and personable with an awesome sense of humor. Could not believe the poor review on him...I have heard nothing but great things about him! We are very lucky indeed to have him here in our community!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

I have never been so poorly treated by a doctor. He demonstrated a prejudiced towards overweight patients and has no tact, ethics or sensitivity. I went to this doctor to be treated for a follow up and infertility. As soon as he enter the room he was rude and did not listen to anything I had to say. I was told by my previous doctor that I needed a exam done in a certain time frame. However this doctor had no interest in seeing me. I have been to a lot of doctors and have never had such a horrible time. It needs to be said that this man needs a review in ethics, sensitivity and the Hippocratic Oath. I would not recommend this man to anyone. He only seems to be interested in hustling patients out the door.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010