Ratings for Dr. Damien M. Dauphinee

Dr Damien is obviously knowledgeable about his field, but isn't very forthcoming with information if you don't already know to ask about it. His staff is great, though his current PA is easily irritated. Very punctual, I've never waited more than 10 minutes. A doctor better suited to someone who's had these ailments before, not newbie patients who've never gone through this medical/insurance/work nightmare before.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

He gave me very few directions on how to take care of my foot while in a boot. Barely looked at my foot to see if there was anything happening after being boot for over 4 weeks. Didn't even comment on my athlete's foot or nail fungus. It seemed all he wanted to do was sell me shoes and pedicures.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and answers all questions. I have recommended him to family and friends. Very short wait time. Great post op follow up.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

My foot healed very quickly and with very little pain after my surgery. I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Great podiatrist, really knows his field, good humor yet sensitive to the needs of the patient, very willing to explain everything thoroughly, will recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

I highly recommend Dr Dauphinee. I have been a patient of his for many years and am still impressed with his knowledge, "user friendly" attitude and amazing staff.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Damien M. Dauphinee's Credentials

• Spanish

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med