Ratings for Dr. Christy MacAulay

Been a patient for a few years. They ahve invested in new software for scheduling and records and it has made a huge difference in them being organized and up to date. Now getting reminder calls about appointments. Dr M is very good, great bedside manner and takes time with you. Our whole family sees her and if your teenager is not turned off going to the doctor I think that speaks volumes

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Very helpful and caring Doc. Best I have ever had!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Very unprofessional! The staff is rude and completely useless at scheduling.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

When I'm actually able to get an appointment she's helpful but getting one is a challenge. The staff is always messing up times and rude. Numerous times my appointment is cancelled last minute while I'm on my way to the appointment. I don't recommend this doctor or the office. Horrible experience!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Very good doctor. Happy to have her looking after me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

She been my doctor for years and I am so happy to have her. Staff are amazing and helpful. Best doctor for my lil children.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Christy has been my GP for six years, she was concerned about a spot on my back that turned out to be cancer, catching it fast and removing it was her top priority and so far it's all clear. Very professional, knowledgable and caring GP.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

The receptionist (Bev) really shouldn't be there, she is not a people person.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Absolutely horrible! No Dr. MacAulay but her staff! Just tried to make an appointment to accommodate myself and my 3 children. I needed to get all 3 of my kids and myself in for quick check ups. No issues just regular check ups. The receptionist could only accommodate 2 kid visits and 1 adult visit at the 9:00am time I need. I ask then if I could for go my appointment so that my 3rd child could get in, I was told that in was only an adult appointment. I then asked for the receptionist to ask the doctor for an exception, at which point she totally refused and was quite ignorant. I am a mother of 3 and I have no time for unaccommodating businesses. My life is complicated enough without ridiculous rules. Exceptions can always be made, it's whether you choose to provide that kind of service.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Jush finished with this office. The receptionist's attitude toward patients is so rude, I was stunned. I couldn't have been any more polite as I listened to her lecture me on why I shouldn't be seen this morning for my appointment booked weeks ago. Apparently there was a mistake made in scheduling me for this time. To me, quite obvious that it's not my responsibility. To her, entirely my responsibility. What??????!!!! I listened politely since I really didn't want to be sent away since I'd just wasted so much of my time taking off from work and well ... because I need to see doctor. When I was finally given a special exception to see the doctor *FOR MY APPOINTMENT MADE WEEKS AGO* she actually scowled at me for several minutes. What a weird and unpleasant experience.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015