Ratings for Dr. Christy MacAulay

Doctor MacAulay is wonderful but the staff can make a person feel like they are just an imposition, especially when you phone in. Better phone skills are definitely needed.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

The receptionist, Bev, does not behave she likes people. She should not be working with people. She is always in a bad mood and she patronize the patients.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. M herself is wonderful. If she feels she cannot help she will refer you to someone who can. She is always willing to put in a referral to get information just for the patient's peace of mind. Her staff on the other hand are terrible - rude, impatient and generally unhappy. They make patients feel like any assistance is inconvenient - even booking an appt. I'm sorry to be asking too much but isn't that your job?

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Been a patient for a few years. They ahve invested in new software for scheduling and records and it has made a huge difference in them being organized and up to date. Now getting reminder calls about appointments. Dr M is very good, great bedside manner and takes time with you. Our whole family sees her and if your teenager is not turned off going to the doctor I think that speaks volumes

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Very helpful and caring Doc. Best I have ever had!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Very unprofessional! The staff is rude and completely useless at scheduling.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

When I'm actually able to get an appointment she's helpful but getting one is a challenge. The staff is always messing up times and rude. Numerous times my appointment is cancelled last minute while I'm on my way to the appointment. I don't recommend this doctor or the office. Horrible experience!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Very good doctor. Happy to have her looking after me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

She been my doctor for years and I am so happy to have her. Staff are amazing and helpful. Best doctor for my lil children.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Christy has been my GP for six years, she was concerned about a spot on my back that turned out to be cancer, catching it fast and removing it was her top priority and so far it's all clear. Very professional, knowledgable and caring GP.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016