You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mikael Muratoglu

Dr. Muratoglu is the most amazing Neurolohist and the most amazing doctor I have ever had; I actually call him superman. His bedside manner is impeccable, and his calm and relaxing demeanor is such a rare quality to find, nonetheless, to find in your doctor. He has actually changed my life, and anyone who sees him is so very lucky.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Muratoglu is changing my life. He prescribed me one medicine that is helping out with all my problems. He is very knowledgeable and cares about his patients. Unfortunately the receptionists at the Grey Nuns Hospital are rude. Dr. Muratoglu assistant is also nice and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Muratoglu is kind, knowledgeable and Caring. He is awesome.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I think Dr. M. Is awesome. He is kind, caring and attentive. Whenever I ask questions and he isnt sure about the subject we go online and research things. He is great. His asian resceptionist is very rude and stand offish

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Very caring and helpful doctor. Makes you feel at ease and comfortable. Answers all questions and has time for you

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Muratoglu was the first of many brain doctors to be honest. "We really know very little about the brain and how it works, compared to what it is capable of" However he was always extremely knowledgeable. My husband is a very technical person, and very smart, he would bring theories or recent findings to Dr. M and he would almost always be up to date or willing to look into something, would have conversations with us about each idea. Being up to date is extremely important in a rapidly changing field. He is extremely nice and straight forward, he found the right balance of medication for me, and greatly improved my condition. He also came up with the first reliable theory about what may be causing some abnormal issues. He looked at finding the underlying cause instead of simply dealing with the symptom management.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

I really like Dr. Muratoglu. The first time I saw him was in the Emergency room. He was very kind and helpful. I love the fact that he makes me laugh when I go to appointments. I don't have to go very often. I am currently on carbamazepine and have had no issues with the medication.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Has anyone questioned the medications that this "doctor" has been convincing people that they need to be on. I did some research about the pills he tried to push on my fiance, teva-carbamazepine, an anti seizure med. the list of side effects and things it can react with are a mile long!!! Since when did doctors become legal drug dealers? this is bulls*#t!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Great chair side manner. Very helpful. Compassionate and understanding. Very thorough. Made you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Mikael Muratoglu's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Muratoglu is the most amazing Neurolohist and the most amazing doctor I have ever had; I actually call him superman. His bedside manner is impeccable, and h..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Muratoglu is changing my life. He prescribed me one medicine that is helping out with all my problems. He is very knowledgeable and cares about his patients..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Muratoglu is kind, knowledgeable and Caring. He is awesome."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr. M. Is awesome. He is kind, caring and attentive. Whenever I ask questions and he isnt sure about the subject we go online and research things. He is..."

March 27, 2015