Ratings for Dr. Mikael Muratoglu

All you have to do is read the reviews here on Dr Muratoglu and they say it all. He is the best physician I have ever seen and seriously one of the nicest human beings. I came to him quite defeated, the neurologist I had been seeing for a year prior to him was rude, condescending, and unhelpful. I knew I had something wrong with me but he just wouldn't take me seriously. I finally left that neurologist, defeated but determined to find better care. I read all the reviews on here for every neurologist in Edmonton. Dr Muratoglu consistently had the best reviews so I asked my GP for a referral. She submitted it and I waited six months to see him. It was worth the wait. He is pure gold. From the moment I walked in he was incredible. He listened in a way nobody had before, he never cut me off or dismissed me. He was informed and knowledgable. He was polite, kind, and respectful. I knew from that first appointment that he would help me. And he did. After various tests he confirmed a diagnosis of Dysautonomia. I knew I had this all along, all it took was Google to connect my symptoms, but he was the first specialist to listen to me and order the appropriate tests. I have now been seeing him for almost a year, and although we haven't found the cause of my dysautonomia yet I know he is sincerely trying. I recently had a scare and ended up in emergency, my husband called him after very worried. He said that we could come in and he would see me right away, that he would fit us in no matter what. He did and he was extremely kind and helpful. This kind of care is almost unheard of these days. Most doctors are just too busy and too burdened to offer that level of care. Not Dr Muratoglu. He is rare and very special. I am beyond grateful to have him. If you ever read this Mikael, thank you from the bottom of my heart:)

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Mikael is an amazing Dr. He amazes me with his compassion and huge heart. He made my mom feel comfortable for the first time in a doctor's office. The best doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

This dr saved my life. And in the hospital it turned out he saved my roommate too!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr Mike has chosen a profession that he excels is due to his personal care . He is exceptional And I have never felt so listened to .. Love you Dr Mike !!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Muratoglu is the most amazing Neurolohist and the most amazing doctor I have ever had; I actually call him superman. His bedside manner is impeccable, and his calm and relaxing demeanor is such a rare quality to find, nonetheless, to find in your doctor. He has actually changed my life, and anyone who sees him is so very lucky.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Muratoglu is changing my life. He prescribed me one medicine that is helping out with all my problems. He is very knowledgeable and cares about his patients. Unfortunately the receptionists at the Grey Nuns Hospital are rude. Dr. Muratoglu assistant is also nice and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Muratoglu is kind, knowledgeable and Caring. He is awesome.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I think Dr. M. Is awesome. He is kind, caring and attentive. Whenever I ask questions and he isnt sure about the subject we go online and research things. He is great. His asian resceptionist is very rude and stand offish

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Very caring and helpful doctor. Makes you feel at ease and comfortable. Answers all questions and has time for you

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014