Ratings for Dr. Mikael Muratoglu

Absolutely fantastic! Very knowledgeable and right to the point. He is a very genuine and caring person. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a neurologist!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Muratoglu is a fantastic neurologist. He is one of the only doctors that isn't condescending. He tells you like it is without being dismissive. He genuinely is a very nice doctor and truly caring. I left his office feeling better about his diagnosis. You will be fortunate to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Can't believe he personally called to give me some information. 5 stars for that alone. Very caring and kind.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I truly love this man who has dedicated his life to his work . He is so caring compassionate and you will not meet a better person let alone neurologist . He cares and infind most doctors treat you like cattle in a shoot ...he treats you as a individual and truly cares to make sure you understand your results and medical issue . Please Dr mike don't ever leave Edmonton !!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I am so impressed with this doctor. I cannot say enough as within minutes a condition I had with memory was dealt with by him just going through my medical history and recognizing my need for injectable b12 as I have barrettes esophagus I cannot get that into my system any other way it has changed my life.as well my son who has a very serious continue has been treated with the utmost respect and continues to be monitored by him . All the while he is travelling back and forth to his home country to take care of his very sick mother . Thankyou doctor

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

He is the best physician I have ever seen and is the nicest person you will ever meet.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

All you have to do is read the reviews here on Dr Muratoglu and they say it all. He is the best physician I have ever seen and seriously one of the nicest human beings. I came to him quite defeated, the neurologist I had been seeing for a year prior to him was rude, condescending, and unhelpful. I knew I had something wrong with me but he just wouldn't take me seriously. I finally left that neurologist, defeated but determined to find better care. I read all the reviews on here for every neurologist in Edmonton. Dr Muratoglu consistently had the best reviews so I asked my GP for a referral. She submitted it and I waited six months to see him. It was worth the wait. He is pure gold. From the moment I walked in he was incredible. He listened in a way nobody had before, he never cut me off or dismissed me. He was informed and knowledgable. He was polite, kind, and respectful. I knew from that first appointment that he would help me. And he did. After various tests he confirmed a diagnosis of Dysautonomia. I knew I had this all along, all it took was Google to connect my symptoms, but he was the first specialist to listen to me and order the appropriate tests. I have now been seeing him for almost a year, and although we haven't found the cause of my dysautonomia yet I know he is sincerely trying. I recently had a scare and ended up in emergency, my husband called him after very worried. He said that we could come in and he would see me right away, that he would fit us in no matter what. He did and he was extremely kind and helpful. This kind of care is almost unheard of these days. Most doctors are just too busy and too burdened to offer that level of care. Not Dr Muratoglu. He is rare and very special. I am beyond grateful to have him. If you ever read this Mikael, thank you from the bottom of my heart:)

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Mikael is an amazing Dr. He amazes me with his compassion and huge heart. He made my mom feel comfortable for the first time in a doctor's office. The best doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

This dr saved my life. And in the hospital it turned out he saved my roommate too!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr Mike has chosen a profession that he excels is due to his personal care . He is exceptional And I have never felt so listened to .. Love you Dr Mike !!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016