Dr. Travis Meier

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Travis Meier

Professional, knowledgeable with a very good bedside manner. The clinic is very busy but it is run very well. It has the feel of a high end spa...very well designed. I highly recommend Dr Travis I am going to be bringing in my family for a check up as well

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

The beds are very worn and unclean. They are not wiped or sprayed down after each patient. Quite disconcerting. Each technician hooks you up differently in the decompression machine which makes me wonder how effective this is. Very expensive and I never saw Dr. Travis after the initial visit.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Travis Meier

Dr. Travis Meier's response
I am sorry for your experience, and appreciate the feedback. It is definitely part of our staff protocol to ensure patient are set up on the decompression table as close to the same every treatment . Of course with different kinesiolgists comes a certain degree of "difference" but with the training we try to do our best to ensure consistency. Same goes for the cleanliness of the tables, it's standard procedure to ensure the tables are whiped and cleaned after every visit. We will be reviewing this asap with the team. We also just had the tables all reupholstered. I make it a priority to make contact/ provide feedback and/or provide treatment to each patient depending on where patients are on their treatment program . If I had more info on your specific case then would be able to respond better to this. Again thanks for your feedback we will review this with staff during our regular training sessions:-)

Submitted February 20, 2017

I have been getting amazing results with the vax-d lumbar decompression program! I am finding its the right balance of decompression, adjustments and physio exercises that have gotten me such great results. Having everything under one roof at BC Back really makes the difference. Thanks Travis, keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Travis is a fantastic chiropractor, very knowledgeable and experienced.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Professional, and helped me with my neck problems

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr Travis is an amazing healer. He has a great touch and a wonderful bedside manner. He never rushes you and he treats you with the skills needed for your specific condition. I have referred family over and over. 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I owe this guy everything, I came to him at the end of my rope, he told me up front I might need surgery but his team would give it his best shot, today I am 90 percent pain free and back to my life! I highly recommend Travis and his staff. Great atmosphere, this is how all clinics should be run:-)

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

4 years after a car accident I had reached a plateau when someone suggested Dr. Meier. I wish I had started going to BC Back from the start! They offer many services including physio, acupuncture as well as energtic active rehab. They have equipment specific for back injuries but are able to assist in all injuries. The clinic is professional and always punctual. I recommend bc back to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Best chiropractor I have ever had. Hands down! Very detailed in his exam and approach. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr Travis is the best chiro I have been to! He listened to my issues. He understood my condition and treated it perfectly. He goes beyond just doing adjustments. He spends the time to show you how to properly exercise. The staff at BC Back are very helpful and very professional. This is a top clinic in the lower mainland and I absolutely recommend Dr Travis Meier and the rest of the medical staff at BC Back.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Travis Meier's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois