Ratings for Dr. Jose G. Loyo-Molina

Dr Loyo is an amazing cardiologist! He is very well spoken, takes time to listen to his patients and always follows through with what he says he is going to do. I highly recommend him to anyone that needs a heart doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Can not say enough good things about this doctor!!!! His english is very proper, I can not believe someone would say they can not understand him unless they only speak in slang. The level of care received was far superior to any doctor I have been to anywhere. He listened to every concern and kept very good communication.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I was surprised the wait time was so little. I got in to a room right away and saw the doctor soon after that. He was professional and courteous and really really listened to me. I was worried after my experience with other doctors I would never be able to figure out what was wrong. He is very sharp and figured it out right away. I can't say enough good things. I wish all doctors were as thorough and cared about their patients health.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Ridiculously late for EVERY appointment. Doesn't seem to know much about his specialty. He has very bad breath. His nurse was very, very, very rude. Quite a pair. A total waste of time, if a cardiac patient wants to live, don't go to NW Cardiology.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr. Loyo now practicing somewhere in northwest Arkansas. One of his last operations on me was a cardiac stent placement. I never really understood anything he said; he did no follow-up; never checked on me again even in the hospital during recovery.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

This Dr was on staff when husband had to have a pacemaker. Seem to know his business, very good communication.He did not do surgery but did talk to us.See Asif Sewani. He could take commuication lessons from Dr Loyo.They are very busy Dr's but please, part of being a Dr is including a family member in your decision process, there is no excuse not to, at least send out a nurse saying you will talk later. This lecture is for Dr Sewani, I could only write a 1000 characters on his site. Thanks Dr Loyo.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010