Dr. Jacob D. Steiger

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jacob D. Steiger

I had Dr Steiger redo my nose 2 years ago. I had been unhappy for 30 years. What Dr Steiger did was so amazing. It is totally natural and the perfect shape for my face. I would never let any other doctor touch my face for any procedure. When it gets to be time for a face lift I know exactly where to go, and so do my friends. Could not be happier. Lori Oliver

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Steiger is a talented surgeon and gifted artist. He did my facial surgery and the results look very natural. I look at least 15 years younger and I am very happy. I highly recommend him, he is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Make me a masterpiece doc, you're already a masterpiece he said". That was the last thing I remember saying and hearing right before my surgery. The truth is, the masterpiece was all dr steiger. I know whats its like to spend your whole life wanting a nose job. Spending countless years searching the web for the perfect doctor, with the ideal results. Scrutinizing hundreds of before and afters. Followed by countless consults, only to back out of each one never finding the perfect doctor. Then going in and out of your decision because of whats others say. "You don't need it, you're beautiful the way you are, or what if they mess up. Ive been through all of it. Then one day, I stumbled on Dr Steiger's website. Something just felt a little different. All the reviews were great, his credentials were outstanding, and the pics were amazing. Little did I know, this would be my final consult. From the moment I walked into the facility, I knew this doctor was my guy. The place is gorgeous, the whole staff was so warm and welcoming. And Dr Steiger, was unlike any plastic surgeon I have ever consulted with. In my whole life. I knew from the first 5 minutes of talking to him, I was destined to be there. The whole entire surgery process was a dream. I felt as if I landed in the Roles Royce of rhinoplasty docs. The day of surgery everyone was so kind and helpful, waking up was painless. And the outcome. Lets just say, I couldn't have dreamed up a better nose if i tried. I also decided on a chin implant, steiger recommend as well. Completed the whole look. Its insane how two minor changes to your face, can be life changing. He's truly and artist, who's talent shows through his work. If you're looking for the perfect doctor, that perfect review. GUESS WHAT, you've found him. Blessed, and forever thankful.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr Steiger gets 1 million stars for the amazing work that he did for my daughter. I made the mistake of not going to a specialist like Dr Steiger for her rhinoplasty. She was left with a deformed looking nose by this other doctor, who I later found out doesn’t do much rhinoplasty. We found Dr Steiger through referrals from other friends of ours. Well we are now 6 months after the revision that Dr Steiger performed. My daughters nose looks perfect. I can highly recommend Dr Steiger. Everything in his office from the nurses to the pleasant, clean environment is second to none. My only regret is that we didn’t use him from the beginning. Don’t make the same mistake, Dr Steiger is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

RHINOPLASTY REVIEW WITH DR STEIGER I was always bothered by the profile view of my nose but was very nervous about having surgery. After a few consults, I met Dr. Steiger and I knew I was in good hands. He made me feel extremely comfortable and his staff was so helpful throughout the process (a special thanks to Luz for answering all my questions!). The natural result is better than I could have ever dreamed of and I feel lucky to have found him!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Steiger. He was not upfront in telling me the recovery time or possible side effects. After a few months it became clear my nose wasn't healing right and I developed a nose that was worse than it was to begin with. He didn't acknowledge this until I kept complaining about it and we compared photos. He did offer to do a revision for me at cost, but didn't seem very confident about getting good results. He is nice and spends time with you (after making you wait a lot), but doesn't go into much detail about what he plans to do with your face or his strategy to fix it. I am now seeking a revision elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I had excellent results with Dr Steiger. I can highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

A+ experience with Dr Steiger and his team. They are true professionals. My surgical results were better than he even described and the process was as smooth as I could imagine. Dr Steiger truly cares and it shows. Will continue to refer him business.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

He is such a kind doctor and he is so personable and friendly. He went over everything with me and made me feel like I was family. I booked my facelift because he was the most eperienced and thorough and I am so happy with my results. It's only been two weeks and my husband is already seeing the amazing results.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I cannot rate Dr. Steiger high enough!! The entire process was easy, professional, painless (I had little bruising and stopped taking pain meds three days after) and completely exceeded my expectations. From the first consultation I knew instantly he was the right doctor to go to for my rhinoplasty. 100% worth the price for a lifetime of happiness with out dealing with an insecurity. My nose looks better than I thought possible. Dr. Steiger's office is super friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. His receptionist was able to accommodate a specific date I wanted for the procedure due to my school schedule and they were able to make it happen with less than two months notice. Dr. Steiger even took my phone call after hours for a concern I think probably overreacted to after my surgery. He was calm, helpful and didn't seem that I was bothering him at all. Great experience!!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Jacob D. Steiger's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL