Ratings for Dr. Jacob D. Steiger

Unsatisfactory results should have chosen more wisely

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

5 month ago I entrusted Dr. Steiger to perform a deep plane facelift, a brow lift, fat injections, and laser co2. I am throughly pleased with the incredible results. Everyone says how great and natural I appear. I want to thank Dr Steiger and his amazing staff. They were always there for me after the surgery and answered any question I had, and I had many. I had other procedures done by other great doctors in the past, but Dr. Steiger and his office were a cut above the rest.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr.Steiger is by far the best! My daughter was in a car accident this summer and wanted her nose back to normal. We researched from Miami to Jupiter and everyone said Dr.Steiger. From beginning to end Dr. Steiger made the process so easy and fixed her nose for her face perfectly! Not "nose job" looking at all. Just a better version of her. He made her feel 100% relaxed she was not nervous at all. The office staff is amazing as well. We can't say enough good things. Thank you Dr.Steiger!!! Lori G

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Steiger performed my facelift and eyelid surgery this past August. Everything was made easy from before surgery to the follow through care. His instructions definitely helped me heal fast. The result has exceeded my expectations. My eyes look refreshed and my neck is flawless. All so natural. I'm very pleased and will continue to recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I am very pleased with what Dr. Steiger was able to achieve for me. I had a facelift and eyelid surgery. Fat was also injected into my face along with a Fraxel laser. The entire process was just as he described and it turned out better then I expected. I would highly recommend him for facial rejuvenation surgery.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

My teenage son had rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Steiger. As a medical professional, I have high standards... Dr. Steiger's professional and caring staff and state of the art facility, combined with Dr. Steiger's expertise, led to the best possible outcome for my son. Quick recovery and the most natural cosmetic result. Dr. Steiger is truly a gifted surgeon. I wouldn't hesitate to choose him for my future facelift. Dr. Steiger's results are flawless and so natural looking... He achieves the ultimate goal of plastic surgery!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Excellent all around! Highly recommend Dr. Steiger to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Great Doctor. Very passionate about what he does and truly cares about his patients. I can recommend him wholeheartedly!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Steiger is a wonderful, caring , competent dr. He is a superb and accomplished surgeon. I had a facelift and rhinoplasty a year ago, and I have never looked or felt better. Everyone tells me that I look great but not one has said a thing about cosmetic surgery. Dr Steiger does everything so well and so naturally that you just look like a younger prettier version of YOU. I would recommend Dr Steiger to a anyone considering any type of cosmetic procedure of the face and neck.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

This doctor does not want to correct issues resulting from poorly done work. He makes excuses and quite frankly, doesn't care how you look or feel about yourself after a botched procedure. I am very wary about all these 'raving' reviews. Seems fishy. He has a brusque, abrupt manner when he is asked to correct a procedure gone wrong, however, he is quick to do other procedures on you, which will garner him a paycheck. No thanks. Never again.

Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Jacob D. Steiger's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL