Ratings for Dr. Jacob D. Steiger

I am very pleased with what Dr. Steiger was able to achieve for me. I had a facelift and eyelid surgery. Fat was also injected into my face along with a Fraxel laser. The entire process was just as he described and it turned out better then I expected. I would highly recommend him for facial rejuvenation surgery.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

My teenage son had rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Steiger. As a medical professional, I have high standards... Dr. Steiger's professional and caring staff and state of the art facility, combined with Dr. Steiger's expertise, led to the best possible outcome for my son. Quick recovery and the most natural cosmetic result. Dr. Steiger is truly a gifted surgeon. I wouldn't hesitate to choose him for my future facelift. Dr. Steiger's results are flawless and so natural looking... He achieves the ultimate goal of plastic surgery!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Excellent all around! Highly recommend Dr. Steiger to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Great Doctor. Very passionate about what he does and truly cares about his patients. I can recommend him wholeheartedly!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Steiger is a wonderful, caring , competent dr. He is a superb and accomplished surgeon. I had a facelift and rhinoplasty a year ago, and I have never looked or felt better. Everyone tells me that I look great but not one has said a thing about cosmetic surgery. Dr Steiger does everything so well and so naturally that you just look like a younger prettier version of YOU. I would recommend Dr Steiger to a anyone considering any type of cosmetic procedure of the face and neck.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

This doctor does not want to correct issues resulting from poorly done work. He makes excuses and quite frankly, doesn't care how you look or feel about yourself after a botched procedure. I am very wary about all these 'raving' reviews. Seems fishy. He has a brusque, abrupt manner when he is asked to correct a procedure gone wrong, however, he is quick to do other procedures on you, which will garner him a paycheck. No thanks. Never again.

Submitted August 1, 2015

From the moment I had my first consultation I knew that Dr. Steiger was the one to do my surgery. I had rhinoplasty, facelift and laser 4 months ago. The results are amazing! Dr. Steiger and his staff are remarkable every step of the way. His office is busy, but he always makes you feel like you are the only one when you are with him in the room. I would recommend 1000 x over. Do yourself a favor and go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Biggest waste of money ....had my face lasered the pain and swelling was awful...was out of work for 2 weeks because of it.was told I would have redness ha what a joke!!!and after all that my skin looked no better!!!2,500.00 in the wind😥😥😥😥

Submitted November 28, 2014

Doc Steiger & His Staff were professional & courteous. They made me feel quite relaxed & my procedure went along smoothly & I'm very happy with my results. I will highly recommend hi to my family & friends.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Steiger is not only an excellent surgeon, but his overall demeanor during the consultation is amazing. He's thorough, understanding, and is willing take time to answer any and all of your questions. He isn't a pushy surgeon, rather he explains why he is suggesting the specific changes for your rhinoplasty. I was extremely pleased with my rhinoplasty and I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr. Jacob D. Steiger's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Delta Dental