Ratings for Dr. Jacob D. Steiger

A+ experience with Dr Steiger and his team. They are true professionals. My surgical results were better than he even described and the process was as smooth as I could imagine. Dr Steiger truly cares and it shows. Will continue to refer him business.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

He is such a kind doctor and he is so personable and friendly. He went over everything with me and made me feel like I was family. I booked my facelift because he was the most eperienced and thorough and I am so happy with my results. It's only been two weeks and my husband is already seeing the amazing results.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I cannot rate Dr. Steiger high enough!! The entire process was easy, professional, painless (I had little bruising and stopped taking pain meds three days after) and completely exceeded my expectations. From the first consultation I knew instantly he was the right doctor to go to for my rhinoplasty. 100% worth the price for a lifetime of happiness with out dealing with an insecurity. My nose looks better than I thought possible. Dr. Steiger's office is super friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. His receptionist was able to accommodate a specific date I wanted for the procedure due to my school schedule and they were able to make it happen with less than two months notice. Dr. Steiger even took my phone call after hours for a concern I think probably overreacted to after my surgery. He was calm, helpful and didn't seem that I was bothering him at all. Great experience!!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I was referred to Dr Steiger by my dermatologist, Dr. Roth. I had a large skin cancer removed from the bridge of my nose. The hole was unexpectedly very large and deep. The office told me that Dr Steiger was the best at faces and noses. They arranged for me to see him that same day. Dr. Steiger's office was very busy with his regularly scheduled patients. I waited until he was done with his scheduled patients. He and his assistant stayed late in order to do my surgery. The results are excellent, like I never even had surgery. I am so grateful

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Very happy with the services I received from Dr. Steiger. The office is excellent and the results are exactly what I wanted. They will be seeing more of me.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

5 month ago I entrusted Dr. Steiger to perform a deep plane facelift, a brow lift, fat injections, and laser co2. I am throughly pleased with the incredible results. Everyone says how great and natural I appear. I want to thank Dr Steiger and his amazing staff. They were always there for me after the surgery and answered any question I had, and I had many. I had other procedures done by other great doctors in the past, but Dr. Steiger and his office were a cut above the rest.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr.Steiger is by far the best! My daughter was in a car accident this summer and wanted her nose back to normal. We researched from Miami to Jupiter and everyone said Dr.Steiger. From beginning to end Dr. Steiger made the process so easy and fixed her nose for her face perfectly! Not "nose job" looking at all. Just a better version of her. He made her feel 100% relaxed she was not nervous at all. The office staff is amazing as well. We can't say enough good things. Thank you Dr.Steiger!!! Lori G

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Steiger performed my facelift and eyelid surgery this past August. Everything was made easy from before surgery to the follow through care. His instructions definitely helped me heal fast. The result has exceeded my expectations. My eyes look refreshed and my neck is flawless. All so natural. I'm very pleased and will continue to recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I am very pleased with what Dr. Steiger was able to achieve for me. I had a facelift and eyelid surgery. Fat was also injected into my face along with a Fraxel laser. The entire process was just as he described and it turned out better then I expected. I would highly recommend him for facial rejuvenation surgery.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

My teenage son had rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Steiger. As a medical professional, I have high standards... Dr. Steiger's professional and caring staff and state of the art facility, combined with Dr. Steiger's expertise, led to the best possible outcome for my son. Quick recovery and the most natural cosmetic result. Dr. Steiger is truly a gifted surgeon. I wouldn't hesitate to choose him for my future facelift. Dr. Steiger's results are flawless and so natural looking... He achieves the ultimate goal of plastic surgery!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Jacob D. Steiger's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Kaiser-Permanente