flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Steiger is a wonderful, caring , competent dr. He is a superb and accomplished surgeon. I had a facelift and rhinoplasty a year ago, and I have never looked or felt better. Everyone tells me that I look great but not one has said a thing about cosmetic surgery. Dr Steiger does everything so well and so naturally that you just look like a younger prettier version of YOU. I would recommend Dr Steiger to a anyone considering any type of cosmetic procedure of the face and neck.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

This doctor does not want to correct issues resulting from poorly done work. He makes excuses and quite frankly, doesn't care how you look or feel about yourself after a botched procedure. I am very wary about all these 'raving' reviews. Seems fishy. He has a brusque, abrupt manner when he is asked to correct a procedure gone wrong, however, he is quick to do other procedures on you, which will garner him a paycheck. No thanks. Never again.

Submitted August 1, 2015

From the moment I had my first consultation I knew that Dr. Steiger was the one to do my surgery. I had rhinoplasty, facelift and laser 4 months ago. The results are amazing! Dr. Steiger and his staff are remarkable every step of the way. His office is busy, but he always makes you feel like you are the only one when you are with him in the room. I would recommend 1000 x over. Do yourself a favor and go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Biggest waste of money ....had my face lasered the pain and swelling was awful...was out of work for 2 weeks because of it.was told I would have redness ha what a joke!!!and after all that my skin looked no better!!!2,500.00 in the wind😥😥😥😥

Submitted November 28, 2014

Doc Steiger & His Staff were professional & courteous. They made me feel quite relaxed & my procedure went along smoothly & I'm very happy with my results. I will highly recommend hi to my family & friends.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Steiger is not only an excellent surgeon, but his overall demeanor during the consultation is amazing. He's thorough, understanding, and is willing take time to answer any and all of your questions. He isn't a pushy surgeon, rather he explains why he is suggesting the specific changes for your rhinoplasty. I was extremely pleased with my rhinoplasty and I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr. Steigerc is the BEST of the best! He performed an incredibly soft, subtle, natural, beautiful rhinoplasty on a family member, After seeing this amazing job I couldn't imagine using anyone else for any facial surgery!!!

Submitted September 10, 2014

From the initial phone call and consultation to the post-surgery visits (and everything in between), my experience was perfect! I had my eyes (upper and lower lids), neck and face done. There are no scars anywhere on my face, and the hidden scars in my hairline and the creases behind my ears faded after a few months leaving no indication I had ‘work’ done! I look incredibly natural; you would never know! Dr. Steiger’s technique is unique. There was no up-selling prior to the procedure. The ‘state of the art’ facility is impressive. Dr. Steiger was always straight-forward, explaining in detail what he felt would work best for me. He truly cares and took as much time with me (each visit) as I wanted/needed. I never felt rushed. His staff is friendly, compassionate and always had smiles on their faces. To me, that says a lot. My best recommendation is to meet him, then you will understand what I mean. My results are amazing!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I had my first Rhinoplasty with Dr. Steiger and I loved it!!!!! He is very down to earth and treats you like family. He answer all my questions very realistic, and does not go arround to make sound things good. He tells you exactly what he can do or would not do. He always had my interest in mind when is safe, look natural, and is not going to bring you problems in the future. Another thing I bearly bruced, it got yellow arround my eyes but no purple. That means for me is that he is very gentle and works very clean and likes to make sure that you heal with no other concerns. After surgery it was very easy to contact him after hours. I highly recommend him. I can also say that the price is right in the middle. I consulted 2 other surgeons and Dr. Steiger was right in the middle. I can also say that all those comments you hear about a Rhinoplasty being the surgery that hurst the most it does not comply with me. I guess because Dr. Steiger did it!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Jacob D. Steiger's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor. Very passionate about what he does and truly cares about his patients. I can recommend him wholeheartedly!"

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Steiger is a wonderful, caring , competent dr. He is a superb and accomplished surgeon. I had a facelift and rhinoplasty a year ago, and I have never looked ..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor does not want to correct issues resulting from poorly done work. He makes excuses and quite frankly, doesn't care how you look or feel about yoursel..."

August 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment I had my first consultation I knew that Dr. Steiger was the one to do my surgery. I had rhinoplasty, facelift and laser 4 months ago. The resu..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Biggest waste of money ....had my face lasered the pain and swelling was awful...was out of work for 2 weeks because of it.was told I would have redness ha what..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doc Steiger & His Staff were professional & courteous. They made me feel quite relaxed & my procedure went along smoothly & I'm very happy with my results. I wi..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steiger is not only an excellent surgeon, but his overall demeanor during the consultation is amazing. He's thorough, understanding, and is willing take tim..."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steigerc is the BEST of the best! He performed an incredibly soft, subtle, natural, beautiful rhinoplasty on a family member, After seeing this amazing job..."

September 10, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

February 24, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=956056'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 6, 2014