Ratings for Dr. Elaine A. Melamud

I took a half day from work and they cancelled my appointment 30 min before. Couldn't get me in even though it was their mistake. Took off work and drove there for nothing. Awful service.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Love this doctor. Have seen her for over 10 years. She delivered my 2 kids and did a great job

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

There is no doubt in my mind that Dr. Melamud is not a knowledgable doctor, but the treatment that I received recently was absolutely horrible, so horrible I was appalled that I actually had been putting my health in her hands for over 10 years. I guess that was because i never had any issues for 10 years. Just collect my money and go. Ever since she moved offices it has been nothing but down hill. From the office staff right on through. Lack of care, concern, procedures. She doubted me, I couldn't get her to call me back. It is almost as if the passion is just gone from not only her but everyone that works there too. It's a shame I can only hope her office reads this and turns it around because I have nothing but the most respect for her as a doctor and as a women. We as people go to Dr.'s for comfort I have never had a more stressful experience in my entire life. I have now found a new amazing team from receptionist all the way through. They are available through email, so pleasant, so courteous it is like night and day...

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I moved to Clark a few months ago and didn't want to drive 45 minutes to my old obgyn so I googled and found Dr. malamud. Not only did I wait to be seen for 45 minutes, but she was so unfriendly that I was uncomfortable with her doing my pap. I asked her a question about symptoms I was having that I thought could be pregnancy and she curtly replied that there is no way I'm pregnant and it's all in my head. Ouch! As I was leaving I saw a nurse wave goodbye to a patient and say "congratulations on your pregnancy" and immediately afterward she grumbled "even though it's only been 2 weeks and your pregnancy isn't real yet". I have never met such cold, callous, and rude Female doctors in all of my life. Bases on the reviews, it looks like this is common practice and wasn't just a bad day for them.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

The doctor was pleasant and professional. She made me feel very comfortable during my first-ever gyn exam. I had a lot of questions and she took the time to answer them

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

I love her. I used to see her at her old office and so glad I found her again

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

This doctor refuses to speak with patients on the phone. I just had a visit the day before and had a question and she said to schedule another apt. To get it answered. She just cares about money and not the care of her patients.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Doctor was very cold and impersonal. She didn't seem to care about the questions that were being asked or act like she cared in the slightest. I would never go back to her again. I have a $30 copay that I had to inform the woman at the desk about and she argued with me that it was only $20. I finally said ok paid the $20 and now they send me bills every month for $10 for the error they made. Everything about the experience was unpleasant.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

I had my pap smear with Dr. Melamud on Jan. 28 2010. She TOLD me I would receive a call if the test was abnormal. Two weeks went by and no call, so I expected everything was fine. I CALLED on March 3 2010 to discuss my expensive Lab Bill. The receptionist then told me that my test was abnormal. They had my results for over TWO weeks. The receptionist had the AUDACITY to give ME an ATTITUDE. She told me she is "very" busy. How long does it take to make a phone call in regards to someone's HEALTH. I immediatly went to another doctor the same day, to discuss my results. When they called the office to have them fax over my medical records, the office was closed for lunch. They have time to close the office down for lunch but no time to call a patient with abnormal pap smear results????????????? I was crying so hard, I could barely speak to my new doctor. I have never been treated so poorly by a medical office.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Do not use this doctor. Nice lady but appointments will run late and she did not show up for my Birth. There was a on call doctor I never meet before in my life! I had no clue I was going to been seen by a on call doctor when they work as a group practice..Jeffrey & Elaine and they were not around the following week when I got sick and needed meds from them after my birth.I had a on call doctor again!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Elaine A. Melamud's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clark, NJ