Ratings for Dr. Christine A. Yuengel-Bienenfeld

I have just read all the ratings below on Dr. Christine Yuengel-Bienenfeld and can't believe the negatives things I read. They must be confused and have her mixed up with another one of their doctors. Doctor Chris and her entire staff have always been very professional and caring anytime I have talked with them on the phone or in the office. I would recommend Dr Chris to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

The girl at the front desk Christine is just plain rude. She didn't even acknowledge me for 10 minutes when I came in for my appointment and then acted like it was a big inconvenience to sign me in. She was obviously distracted by some personal matter because she kept going back to the phone talking not it with her hand cupped over it. Rude rude rude.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Chris for 9 years now. I find both Dr. Chris and her staff professionally competent, friendly, and caring. I trust the entire staff at W-S Dermatology & Surgery so completely, that have referred friends and family members to this practice. They take the time to get to know each patient well, and genuinely care for the overall well being of each person. Whether it is my annual skin check or a cosmetic appointment, I always look forward to seeing the caring team and benefiting from their services.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Great practice! Very thorough skin exams does a beautiful job with cosmetics!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Very pleasant and easy to talk to. Her schedule is very full but that must be a good sign. She did a very through skin check. Very good experience.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Chris for 15 years and have never had a bad experience. She treated my son for acne, she has treated me for acne, skin cancer, a huge variety of skin sensitivities and cosmetic procedures. I highly recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Appointments are impossible to schedule even for follow-ups. If you need to reschedule – good luck (it will be a year out). The staff is rude and unhelpful. No one seems to care about level of patient care. While the doctor does a thorough skin check – she uses a hatchet technique for skin biopsies or mole removals…with every procedure I have gotten an infection and been left with a scar. Look elsewhere for a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Terrible staff extremely, especially Carol F. If it is anything serious stay away from. I was prescribed acidic spider medecine for a staff infection. How stupid is Dr. Bienenfeld She almost cost me my life. Worst person ever had she is a hack.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

I see Dr. Yuengel every year for my complete skin exam and any time I have a skin-related problem. She is the best and I have recommended her to all my friends and family. She has never failed to help everyone I have referred to her. She also is an expert skin surgeon and does cosmetic procedures, like Botox and fillers, for some of my friends. They always look totally natural. She's the best.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I think she's smart but she is always rushed and doesn't spend time with me. She and her staff tried to push cosmetic procedures on me that I didn't even ask for.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr. Christine A. Yuengel-Bienenfeld's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med