Ratings for Dr. Gregory D. Catalano

Dr. Catalano was very attentive and empathic. From the first meeting to the post surgery appointment, I felt Dr. Catalano was concerned about my comfort and healing process. All nurses and staff members are professional and helped me from the the first appointment to the last post-operation appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Catalano.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Smart practice, capable doc (Catalano), prompt, astute about peroneal tendonosis; very responsive and competent and reassuring.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

worst doctor i have ever seen. The office is disgusting, completely unprofessional and they "guess" at what might be wrong with you and then charge you for services you never got. How is this guy still practicing? speechless

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I came in to visit Dr. Catalano with my child who had a splinter. We waited a long time to be seen only to have him refuse to remove it as the child was unable to sit still. He seemed to be in a hurry so he said it would probably be fine to leave it in there and if it became infected to go to the hospital. I am sure he billed the insurance company for this visit where he basically did nothing. The other staff seemed to be very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I typically see another doctor who was no longer on staff so I was scheduled with Dr. Catalano to have an ingrown toenail trimmed. He was by far the most unfriendly, unprofessional physician I have ever dealt with. What he lacked in compassion he made up for in attitude. I came into my appointment with a swollen, red and very painful toe (due to an ingrown nail). Dr. Catalano barely did an exam before annoucing that I needed to have a procedure done that permanently removes part of the nail. I was not at all prepared to have this done and expected that he would have at least taken care of the problem at hand. Instead he REFUSED to treat me unless I agreed to the procedure right then and there! I have never had a doctor refuse treatment and over what? A toenail?!! Not only will I never go back but I will report this to my insurance company as I'm sure Dr. Catalano still expects to get paid although he didn't do anything other than act like a total creep.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. C wanted to take off the tops of my 2nd toes because they were longer than my big toe. ?? RUN from this doctor. He was more interested in discussing his personal life with his staff, while looking at my feet!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr C. briefly looked at my foot, declared that he cant see anything wrong and … followed up with a $116 bill. Since something is definitely growing down deep, hurts and interferes with walking, my suggestion is to seek help elsewhere. Based on Dr C's inability to diagnose my problem I must say his knowledge is inadequate. Furthermore, since Dr C. was unable to help he should have not charged for the visit and instead refer me to someone who could. Bottom line: pretty website – very unhelpful service. Regards, Peter

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

I saw Dr. Catalano in September 2011.He spent less than 5 minutes with me. I have a painful bunion, he did nothing but tell me I needed surgery! I will never go back. I have an appt.with another podiatrist.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I went to see this foot doctor for vertical ridges that are now on all ten toe nails. He looked at my feet while standing in front of me seated. He offered that they looked fine. I probed him with the fact that the ridges are now on all toes, he offered that if a ridge is on a specific line in the toe area, it is probably due to a minor trauma. He concluded if "it got worse to come back -. He didn't know if it was a vitamin deficiency but said my feet looked fine and better than other patients that come in. The fact that the nail bed is flat and he did not examine the feet, left me thinking he could care less.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Gregory D. Catalano's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Concord, MA