Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Hopkins

A fantastic Doctor. I was developing a bladder issue that was backing urine that was seriously infected. He called the ER letting them know I was coming in, an should be admitted. Once I became stable he did the appropriate steps of performing surgery to clear the issue. Now my PSA is .24, that of 20 year old, not a 63 year. Both my wife and I are extremely happy.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Hopkins is an outstanding physician. He is very knowledeable, and he takes the time to listen to you. I have 100% confidence in him and his abilities. The office staff, especially his nurse, could use some training in customer service. I highly recommend Dr. Hopkins.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

It was a blessing to see Dr. Brian Hopkins for a second opinion. He is knowlegeable on his skill, thorough, concerned and very caring. He is highly recommended. -Proceso Delos Santos

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

EVERYONE AT PACIFIC UROLOGY ARE VERY KIND AND HELPFUL. DR. HOPKINS IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS IN FULL. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. HOPKINS FOR THE SURGERY I HAD.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Hopkins has always adviced me of the most up to date procedures in his field. I'm very happy with his service and would recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Brian D. Hopkins's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Walnut Creek, CA