Ratings for Dr. Nazneem Wahab

Dr. Wahab is knowledgeable, and thorough. She is a wonderful Physician. I agree with one of the comments below that often people who have had a bad experience are quick to post their feedback online, and I find few patients take time to post a review when they had a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr Wahab was thorough and knowledgeable, however I found her to cut me off and not listen to everything I was explaining that I was experiencing. I do absolutely agree that her secretary Felicia is quite rude. However I am pleased with the care I am receiving under Dr Wahab, she certainly is keeping an eye on things. The other staff at the clinic have all been enormously friendly and accommodating and overall I am quite happy.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

My husband is a patient and we have seen Dr. Wahab twice since he left the hospital after his heart attack. Dr. Wahab is pleasant, punctual, very thorough, and in fact is ordering a definity echo to ensure nothing was missed at the hospital before his release. Her thoroughness gives us great peace of mind. As well, Felicia, (who books the appointments) has been nothing been pleasant and helpful when we have needed to reschedule appointments due to my husbands work schedule. Unfortunately, most people only convey their negative experiences with a doctor and not enough people give positive feedback. I'm not discounting other's negative experiences, but we have found Dr. Wahab to be a wonderful doctor and it's unfortunate that not everyone has had that experience.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I am absolutely shocked at the negative reviews that have been given to Dr Wahab and her staff. My husband has been treated by many cardiologists for many years. On our first visit yesterday with Dr Wahab we could not have been more pleased. We were very impressed with her pleasant and professional manner. She was very accommodating and showed a sense of humour that others seem to have not noticed. We are looking forward to a long professional relationship with both Dr Wahab and her staff.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Wahab through the ER. It has been 5 months and I still have not had a "face-to-face" with her. She was present at the Stress Test but she did not introduce herself. I did not know she was my Dr. until she presented me with a prescription! She is extremely hard to reach. You have to go through Felicia and persist through her rudeness and be blunt in what you need. Her flippant tone and sarcasm is irritating but I treated her like a rude child and I eventually got through to her. I wanted to know what the course of action was and Felicia went on to tell me she was booking another test but I had already had that one! I feel I was very patient waiting 5 months. I feel that if I don't write letters etc that I will fall through the cracks of Dr.Wahab's system. She may be a good cardiologist but her people skills are almost nonexistent. Her secretary needs a course in consideration and manners.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I did not have a good experience with her, found her to be very dry with me,looks like she gets all her info from other doctors then reads it back to you, I like to have a genuine bound with my doctors and she just rubbed me the wrong way The nurses are great, the secretary very rude(Felicia)once I asked another lady at the front desk if i can switch an appointment they two booked on the same day 3 hours apart to much time inbetween, and she yells from the back "I'm on the phone" !!, I just left, I would go back to that office but Not if it is Felicia Or Dr Wahab I have to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I agree with comments below regarding referal issue. Also cannot get a follow up appointment without another re-referal from a GP, despite being an ongoing patient. Then have to wait months again to be seen...?...Seems odd and inappropriate in my opinion.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

very thorough, very helpful. excellent cardiologist.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010