Ratings for Dr. Jamie Steckley

Dr. Steckley has been my neurologist for my epilepsy for the last 6+ years. He has been very comforting in times of need when I was feeling anxious about how epilepsy would affect my life currently (I can still drive, however, I am sometimes fearful of driving and other situations day to day) and in the future (having kids, etc). He told me something that I have remembered since and it is to live my life to the fullest, be conscious of my epilepsy but that as long as I am taking care of myself, that I can accomplish anything I put my mind to. He is knowledgeable and reviews everything surrounding my health in regards to medication, testing etc. He is always looking for ways to make life easier with a neurological issue. Some may find him "quick to the point" however, he is compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr Steckley is very kind, considerate, knowledgable and professional. Speaks in a very down to earth manner rather than using numerous medical terms which most people fail to understand. My appointment was prompt & on schedule (in fact he saw me a few minutes before my scheduled time). Receptionist and technician are both just as terrific as he he is.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Very kind and caring. Very thorough in his investigations. I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend this Neurologist to anyone. I'm surprised that Dr. Jamie Steckley is rated #2in the KW area as in my books he deserves to be #1.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I found Dr. Steckley to be very professional and listened to me explain my symptoms. He found slight compression on some nerves after doing an EMG test. I told him how my doctor would not do an MRI even though I was experiencing bad neck pain radiating down my arm. I was in a severe MVA over a year ago and have asked my doctor several times for an MRI. Dr.Steckley said given the pain I was in that was reason enough to order one and he wrote in his report to my doctor to do one. I just got the results and I have two bulging discs in my neck. I am very angry at my physician and thankful that Dr.Steckley asked him to order the MRI because my doctor was not listening to me. I have suffered over year with this pain and it has affected the use of my arm. I am hoping now that this information has come to light on my neck that Dr.Steckley will be able to refer me to someone for help.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Steckly is needs to work on his bedside manner. Working in health-care myself, it always astonishes me when I meet another doctor who is only in these professions to pad their pockets. He has no compassion, he's insolent, and does not take the required time to get a thorough history. My advice...move on to the next Neurologist.

Submitted April 5, 2016

By far one the best professional offices I've attended!! Friend!, helpful and never had to wait!! But he expects you to be on time!! It's only curtious!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Steckley has been a life saver, literally. I was diagnosed with Gilliam Barre Syndrome on February 07 2011 and have been in his care since that date. He is knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He is also a straight shooter and doesn't give you false hope. Leanne, his receptionist is very good at what she does as well. I trust his team without question.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Steckley was friendly, caring and approachable. His technician and receptionist were great. Very happy with the service.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I have seen Dr Steckley twice in the past few years. He diagnosed something which would have probably gone unnoticed otherwise.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr Steckley has treated me for 3 yrs now and I find that he is extremely good with testing for issues that have even the slimmest possibility of occurring so that it can be caught early

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015