Ratings for Dr. Shakaib S. Qureshi

Out of office, on vacation or at medical conferences.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Very very good doctor, I have never been to anyone better than him. Great fund of knowledge, the best in this area

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

I too found this doctor to be very disrespectful. He was very arrogant and told me my joint pain was all in my head and to see a psychiatrist. Very horrible man, I cried when I left his office and will never return.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

This doctor was a completely and disrespectful! He insulted me and laughed in my faced when I told him where I worked as well as the reason I was there. I waited 2 1/2 months for that!! At first I thought it was just me but when he left the room and told me to change into a gown, my 11 year old son (who was with me and listen to the entire conversation) looked at me and said, "he did not believe a word you said, and he made fun of you! Your not gonna let him examine you, are you?" At that point, I realized it was not just me, he was a disgrace! I walked out! How humiliating, and he calls his self a doctor. I should of realized it right from the get go upon my arrival, and my rude greeting at the reception desk. He is not worth the wait!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010