Ratings for Dr. Steven H. Schuster

I m not happy at all about the boob job performed by Dr Schuster and do not recommend him. My all intention to go from an A to a C was to have a nice cleavage; but instead I have a huge gap in the middle between the implants. The only way to have a cleavage is to make my bra really tight; which is uncomfortable. Also my saline implants started wrinkling only a couple years after the procedure. I wish I would have known better then; I would have gone somewhere else.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

I was hardly a 32 A before my augmentation. I was scared that my surgeon would make me either too big or too small... I only wanted to go up to a nice full B. I didn't want LARGE boobs I just didn't want to have tiny boobs or be embarrassed anymore. I went to Dr. Steven Schuster in Boca Raton, Florida and it was worth every last penny. His office was SO professional and I felt safe, happy, and most importantly comfortable at all times. He is reachable at any time before and after surgery. He helped guide me as to which size would look most natural and I wouldn't change a thing about how my breasts came out. I was very impressed at where/ how he placed the silicone. For my particular surgery, the silicone was placed under the muscle and I'm not overwhelmed or worried about massaging them in to place like some women are... because they just look great! I wouldn't take time out of being a first year law school student to write a review on the internet if I wasn't completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

DR.S AND HIS STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL AND NICE DIDN'T HAVE ANY WORK DONE WITH HIM YET

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I was very happy with Dr. S and staff. I am a breast cancer patient and was made to feel very comfortable and have excellent reconstruction results. I was well prepared for the surgery, treated with respect and dignity throughout the whole process and now after the surgery feel comfortable in my own skin once again. My followup visits have been equally positive and I am always made to feel special when I have any encounter with the office. In what is a very difficult time in my life, the whole office, especially the doctor was warm, sensitive and patiently answered all my questions. I definetly recommend Dr. Schuster and would most certainly use his services again.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I recently had breast augmentation with Dr. Schuster and could not be happier! Him and his staff really care about the patient. He even checks up on you that night after surgery. I read other comments and am so suprised to hear that people found him arrogant. To me, he could not have been more helpful and patient. He really understood what I was looking for and how I wanted to look after. I went to two other doctors before I made my decision to go with Dr. Schuster. He made me feel so much more safe and comfortable than the others did. My mother had the same procedure done with him ten years ago and her results are amazing as well. His staff is extremely helpful and they make you feel welcome. Not once did I feel that he was "in it for the money". He does not need to advertise like other businesses because his work speaks for himself. GREAT EXPERIENCE AND WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO OTHERS!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

For all of the money you will spend on such a big decision in your life, like plastic surgery, do NOT waste your time and/or money on Dr Schuster. Go to someone else who is more interested in the results that YOU are looking for and making YOU happy. He is not a caring person, like a doctor should be, and his staff can be rude. He did not provide me with the results I envisioned and no where near his electronic sculpt that he did pre - operation.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Terrible plastic surgeon. He is smug and arrogant. I have the worst boob job because of him and I spent a fortune. My girlfriend went to Dr. Posner. Her breasts are amazing and absolutely perfect.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

*This is how I feel* if it wasnt for my husband and family and Dr S. I do not think I would be the same person today....I am a breast cancer survivor that went to Dr Schuster for reconstruction with great confidence. The one thing that I could get back after my mastectomy Dr Schuster took away. A Positive reconstruction with caring for ones well being. I ended up standing up for myself and was able to find a caring Plastic surgeon that corrected Schusters laziness for making money. I underwent way too many unneeded surgery's with Dr Schuster because of his greed .

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

Dr. Shuster Is one of the worst Doctors in Boca Raton. I HIGHLY SUGGEST TO ANY ONE INTERESTED IN SURGERY TO NOT USE HIM. When I went to him for a simple fix he was rude, ignorant, and not knowledgeable. Recently, I was interested in another surgery and found out that he had a recent death, and the poor family was left without a daughter. He did not have enough medicine in his facility to save a young girls life.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

THE BEST!!!! FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY IS DR. SCHUSTER HAS A HEART OF GOLD!! WHEN I WAS 19 YEARS OLD I WENT TO SEE HIM FOR BREST AUGMENTATION. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, EASY TO TALK TO, WELCOMES QUESTIONS AND SHOWES CONCERN FOR HIS PATIENTS, HE CHANGED MY LIFE! DR. SCHUSTER WAS BORN TO SCULPT!! HE RESTRUCTURED AND LIFTED MY BREAST ALONG WITH THE IMPLANTS. HE MADE SURE THAT I DID NOT APPEAR "TOP HEAVY" OR UNNATURAL! AFTER I HAD SURGERY AND WAS ABLE TO GO HOME HE CALLED TO CHECK UP ON ME 2 TIMES THAT NIGHT! HE HAD ME COME IN THE NEXT DAY, (WHICH WAS A SAT.) TO CHECK ON ME! WONDERFUL DOCTOR GREAT STAFF..LOVE THEM ALL!!..I HAVE REFFERED OVER 10 PEOPLE TO HIM FROM FACE LIFTS TO LIPO AND WE VERY HAPPY WITH HIM AND THEIR RESULTS! THANK YOU DR. SCHUSTER FOR CHANGING MY LIFE!! THE BEST=DR.SCHUSTER!!! :-)

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Steven H. Schuster's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1979)