Ratings for Dr. Daniel Brauman

I've had 3 surgeries with Dr. Brauman and I won't ever use anyone else! It's true, bring a book with you because you will have a wait, but it'll be so worth it! He's very thorough and explains in detail what he will be able to do. Friendly staff and never charges for any post op or follow up appointments. He's awesome!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Brauman did an excellent job on my lipo. You would never know I had the surgery, my wounds healed nicely, and I have no, unwanted lumps, bumps and he gave me back my hour glass shape. Give yourself plenty if time, hes not very punctu, but worth wait. I'd. Go back for other services.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Brauman is personable and charming but don't be taken in by this. He isn't interested in what you want or how you feel about it. He does what he wants. Also, he can't be bothered to send me my medical records so I can submit them to my insurance company. On the positive side, his staff was marvelous. Office was exceptionally clean.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Daniel Brauman's Credentials

• Univ Of Sydney, Fac Of Med, Sydney, Nsw, Australia (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY