Ratings for Dr. Daynelle M. Dedmond

Dr Dedmond is a life saver. I was diaganosed with a rare cancer in March 2011. Had treatment and surgery 2011, still working full time and 2012 cancer went away. But in 2013 til now came back with a vengence. But Dr.Dedmond had a plan and faith and we fought it with everything. Now still fighting with a better.quality of life.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I cannot express enough how much Dr. Dedmond means to my life. She literally saved me. Just by listening to me listen to my own body. Finding Stage 2 precancerous cells deep within my cervix and uterus she removed. Although, all other gynecologist's refused to believe that something wasn't right in my body. I give her my thanks and my praises as a wonderful doctor, surgeon, and human. <3

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Dedmond is very professional, knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner. She has gone above and beyond what I expect a doctor to do. She is truly exceptional.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Dedmond is very knowledgable in her field and is very compassionate. She really takes an interest her patients and is very involved and caring. She is the BEST Doctor and I would still go to her even if I didn't have insurance.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. Daynelle M. Dedmond's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dedmond is a life saver. I was diaganosed with a rare cancer in March 2011. Had treatment and surgery 2011, still working full time and 2012 cancer went a..."

June 26, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=955926'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 6, 2014