Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Hollingsworth

Its sad to think that racist even exist in the health/medical field but unfortunately they do! I am a young african american woman who saw dr. Hollingsworth for a consult today. I suffer from adult acne. I have been researching on different types of treatments from creams to laser therapy that would clear the dark marks on my face. In less than 2 minutes he touched my face and asked me do I go out in the sun a lot and told me out right there was nothing nothing that he could do, that I was just out of luck because there were too many spots on my face and sorry! He also told me that It wasnt bad enough for surgery. Excuse me, am I not paying you for a service?? He may as well have told me that he didnt care to treat my kind and kindly excuse yourself from my office. Btw, I am a licensed nurse and have been for almost 10 years- money is not an issue just in case he might have thought so!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Very professional, and very good work. Have recomended him to friends and family. Has a great bedside manner and superb staff. Staff was very helpfull in taking care of some insurance concerns and answering my questions. The procedures were done well and in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

i had a tummy tuck in 2008, my stomach looks terrible, i went for a 2nd opinion and its going to cost me $13k on top of the $6500.00. The dr said my stomach still wont ever look right!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010