Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Liebow

I have been seeing Dr. Liebow for quite a few years now for treatment of my feet. He is extremely knowledgeable about his field and has always been caring and on time with seeing patients (I don't think waiting 15 minutes at the most for a doctor is terrible at all!) His front desk staff and office manager are extremely friendly, polite and helpful. They even went out of their way to help me with some questions I had about scheduling a possible surgery and checking with my insurance to see if it was covered before we committed to a date. All around this is an amazing doctor with a staff to match. I would definitely recommend Dr. Liebow to anyone with a foot or ankle issue!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I used this practice for several years. For the most part, I was satisfied w/the quality of the medical care I received 'tho I did feel updated X-rays might be called for but were not done. The office staff was lacking on every level. I also had concerns about a number of charges submitted to my insurance provider. When my comfort level w/this practice declined, I decided it was time to move on.

Submitted April 23, 2014

Wow. Dr. Liebow was great. He was so thorough and explained everything in detail and gave me options for treating my problems, explaining the pros and cons of each. He was even enthusiastic about feet and how they work and about my problems and why I was having them. I don't know if I have ever been so pleased with a doctor. I had to wait a while, which they said was unusual, but in any case it was well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I found him to have a big chip on his shoulder, and he was not knowledgeable about my condition, though he swears he his. I had billing and insurance problems also. He was very punctual both times I saw him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Dr. Liebow gave me my life back after my last podiatrist said I would just have to get used to constant 24/7 pain and that I would also have to stop biking and walking. Now I have no pain and I go on 18 mile bike rides. Dr. Liebow took the time to listen, observe, explain, experiment, and find the combination of techniques that solved my problem.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Excellent care rendered by a friendly, competent doctor. He took time to explain everything and I couldn't have been happier with him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Liebow in Bethesda, MD for several years when I have had foot problems. Most recently (Feb. 2010), I went to Dr. Liebow for several problems I was dealing with in my left foot. As always, Dr. Liebow was very punctual, took the time to carefully examine and diagnosis the pain areas and helped me feel better quickly. He also really cares about the health of his patients and has an excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who needs a podiatrist in the Montgomery County, Maryland/D.C./Northern Virginia area.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Michael R. Liebow's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethesda, MD