Ratings for Dr. Albert L. Sprinkle

He by far is the most arrogant . My son had an issue and had to be placed in the hospital. When we meet with him a day after he got out he was so downing to him. Upset my husband and I so much. I don't think he knows what he is doing! A tad bit COLD is an understatement. I have never been more disappointed in someone in my life!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I knew I had bipolar disorder ever since i was 16 and i told him i thought i had it then. he refused to listen to me until one day i got psychotic and he finally diagnosed me with bipolar. This doctor does not know what he is doing. Do not waste your money or time on this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

My son has been a patient of Dr. Sprinkle for 7 years, and we've never had a problem with this doctor. He is almost always on time, if not early. On the rare occasions he's been late, it's always been due to an emergency at the hospital. Dr. Sprinkle is extremely knowledgeable about pediatric mental health and the treatments available. He IS a tad bit "cold" in that he doesn't waste time with pleasantries, but he knows what he's doing. He will explain potential side effects of medications to you along with the pros and cons of several options. He will also help you understand your condition, as long as you ask. In summary, he's not a warm and fuzzy kind of guy, but he definitely knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

This was a disappointing waste of money for me.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Albert L. Sprinkle's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1986)