Ratings for Dr. Edward Quay

My whole family has been patients of Dr.Quay for 5+ years. He is friendly, knowledgable, and goes the extra mile. Never had any complaints or regrets about having him as our GP.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have been attending dr quay and whilst I admit he isn't mr personality he knowledge is amazing and he can be very kind and will go the extra yard when nevessary

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I saw Dr Quay for the first time with a diagnosed condition accepted by insurance company, to obtain pain relief for severe pain and to obtain a certificate on insurance form. I brought a copy of last form filled (had one previously filled by his colleague at practice), complete with claim number. He asked who my regular dr is, and when I told him he snapped at me "why don't you go back there?". Keep in mind I've never met him before. He then raised his voice at me saying he wouldn't complete that form as he could get into trouble and was angry at me and very rude. I was in severe pain and felt awful. I told him to forget the certificate and just pls help me with pain. He asked what has happened before when it gets severe and I told him I'd received a painkiller injection (about a year ago). He then prescribed me a tablet which did nothing for the pain. I found his attitude cruel treatment for a patient in severe pain, very uncaring and unprofessional. I'd never go back to him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010