Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Palerme

Dr. Palerme followed me through my twin pregnancy. She was very knowledgeable and made me feel extremely confident and at ease. I appreciated how thorough but non-alarmist she was. Dr. Palerme went above and beyond during my delivery and stayed by my side for many hours to monitor me since I was hemorrhaging (All this after an overnight shift). Her careful monitoring and use of a seldom used procedure saved my uterus and for that I am extremely grateful!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

2nd baby, 1st c section (booked due to previa and risk of complication). Dre Palerme was very informative and took the time to stop by my room to share with me the latest developments on my regard. I was very nervous about going through my first operation and she was great! I greatly appreciate the work she does - Highly recommend :-)

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I had to have an emergency c section last year. She was amazing! She made me feel comfortable and made sure to inform of what was going on. She turned a traumatic experience into a calming one. Both baby and I are here because of her.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Palerme was my Dr in Kingston ON for my female issues. Wonderful Dr, who listened and tried everything to help me before resorting to surgery. I miss having her in the city.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Receptionist was rude when I had to reschedule my appointment due to my work schedule changing. I called a week before my appointment and the receptionist rudely told me "I'd better get organized with my schedule"

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

She is simply the best out there! Very knowledgable! She does not hesitate to refer to specialist in case of doubt and is great for follow-ups! She even calls during evenings to confirm to discuss issues. I am very lucky that she has been my obgyn for the last 6 years!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr Stéphanie Palerme Ma opérer car mon bébé n'était plus vivant et suite à l'opération Je ne sais pas qu'est ce qu'elle a enlever dans mon ventre mais quelle que jour après l'opération et cela pendant 1 mois et demi après j'étais continuellement a l'hôpital pour ultrason avec comme résultat plein de débris de conception et douleur de contraction comme si j'allais accoucher d'un enfant qui supposé a été Enlever de mon ventre . Douleur et incompréhension jusqu'au jour et cela 1 mois et demi après j'ai accoucher à la maison du bébé mort et supposer déjà enlever de mon ventre . G eut plusieurs complication et anémie et autre ...., Sans oublier le fait de revivre deux fois la perte de mon enfant et avoir subit une opération pour rien ! Elle ne s'est jamais excuser et cette expérience ma coûter en santé en $$ en médicament et émotionnellement . Je ne la recommande sous aucun prétexte .

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I'm a younger patient of doctor Palerme. I had a different issue than pregnancy and i'm in my early 20's. She answered all my questions about gynaecology. I've even been handing out the information that she gave me to my other friends that are my age. She's great :) There are things that younger woman should know that this doctor knows ;)

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

She was our doctor for my wife's pregnancy and wow, she is AMAZING. Stephanie is compassionate, helpful and always available to talk. We liked her so much that we hope to get her for our next baby. HIGHLY recommended!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

What an exceptional, helpful, knowledgeable and all round outstanding doctor. Dr. Palerme takes the time required to explain procedures, go over options, ensures complete understanding of what will happen and expected outcomes. Had my surgery on Friday and what Dr. calls two days later to ensure you are doing well.... A fantastic one like Dr. Palerme what's who. I wish everyone such a truly wonderful experience. Merci Dr. Palerme

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012