Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Palerme

Dr. Palerme is an excellent doctor. She is very knowledgeable and she cares about her patients. I don’t know much about medical terms and she would try to explain to me. I have 100% confidence in her !

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr Palerme is patient, calm, knowledgeable and friendly. She made me feel excellently cared for and, for the first time in years I felt comfortable again. She always gives you her undivided attention and her follow ups are the best I have had. I couldn’t recommend her more! Thank you, Dr Palerme.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Palerme gave me nothing but the best of care before, during and after my hysterectomy. She was patient and very attentive to any of my concerns.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Je l'adore ! Elle est patiente, écoute attentivement, prend son temps, a des solutions qui fonctionnent.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Je la recommanderai à toutes. Elle est attachante, connaissante, prend son temps et prend les bonnes décisions. Elle ne pousse jamais vers une décision inconfortable et est à l’ecoute. Nous avons utilisé ses services pour notre premier et maintenant pour notre deuxième grossesse. Lors de mon accouchement, elle a pris le temps de venir me voir même si elle n’était pas le médecin en devoir.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Palerme is knowledgeable , patient, caring, goes the extra mile and is meticulous about her patients. I would recommend her without hesitation. Thank you Dr. Palerme we are lucky to have !!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Palerme followed me through my twin pregnancy. She was very knowledgeable and made me feel extremely confident and at ease. I appreciated how thorough but non-alarmist she was. Dr. Palerme went above and beyond during my delivery and stayed by my side for many hours to monitor me since I was hemorrhaging (All this after an overnight shift). Her careful monitoring and use of a seldom used procedure saved my uterus and for that I am extremely grateful!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

2nd baby, 1st c section (booked due to previa and risk of complication). Dre Palerme was very informative and took the time to stop by my room to share with me the latest developments on my regard. I was very nervous about going through my first operation and she was great! I greatly appreciate the work she does - Highly recommend :-)

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I had to have an emergency c section last year. She was amazing! She made me feel comfortable and made sure to inform of what was going on. She turned a traumatic experience into a calming one. Both baby and I are here because of her.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Palerme was my Dr in Kingston ON for my female issues. Wonderful Dr, who listened and tried everything to help me before resorting to surgery. I miss having her in the city.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017