Ratings for Dr. John Braganza

My son has been a patient of Dr. Braganza's for over 10 years. I can not even begin to express how appreciative we are for the excellent care my son has received as well as the support he gave to us as parents. I highly recommend this doctor for anyone who has a child with behaviour difficulties. I really do not know where our family would be without him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I'm a former patient, Dr. Braganza placed me on a total of 23 pyschotropic drugs. I ended up having a seizure and spending 36 months in renal dialysis because of kidney failure due to an overdose of pyschotropic drugs

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

After spending less than an hour with my very young child, he was quick to diagnose and then quick to want to medicate. I dont believe in medicating without reason, and i will be asking to speak with other specialists. He's not a bad doctor- He was polite, he never kept us waiting, his office was clean... but his ways of quick diagnoses and quick medicating are concerning to me, as a mother who is just looking for help- but the right kind of help, not a quick fix.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr Braganza was unwilling to help he did not spend time with my son nor did he do a proper assessment. My son was transferred to Edmonton after seriously injuring someone when I asked dr Braganza for help he simply sat there and said nothing

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

The intelligence of this Dr. and the kindness is amazing with his ability to observe and listen. In stressful situations the calmness he portrays is professional. We as a family are extremely appreciative and thank ful for the amazing support Dr. Braganza has given us through many difficult situations.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. Braganza is an excellent doctor and a kind and calm person. I would say he is the only doctor who is there for my son with my son's interests in mind.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Dr.Bragraza has always been amazing to our family and has treated my son with respect. He has always provided additional information and support available in the community. In general I would like to say that he has been a pilar in the development of my son for the last 4 years.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010