Ratings for Dr. Aamir Haider

I originally went to a different Dermatologist in the area that only offered very expensive laser treatments (Dr Sapra). Instead Dr Haider recommended a prescription that improved my condition greatly. He cares more about taking care of the condition without trying to make a huge profit off of you.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

No nonsense guy for sure. I go for removal of pre-cancerous spots on hands and face. Trust him implictly. He is never late!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Everything abut this practice is first rate. Great doctor, great staff and always on time. Having tried others in the area I can say without reservation that this is the best experience I have had.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Amazing Dr. Amazing staff. Been seeing Dr. Haider consistently for 5 years always thorough always a pleasure. Wanted to take a moment to say Thank you to both him and Tracy.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Excellent doc - very organuzed office Very pleased with the care i received

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Been to this doctor a twice and both times left feeling rushed and treated as if my questions were stupid. I hate this doctor and now I understand why 90% of his patients are elderly.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I can not comment about the doctor. His front desk person cancelled my appointment because I got there 1 min late, even though I called asking for directions. She said she will cancelled it because they were running out of time. When I got there, there were al least 3 people waiting and she took me to one room and said to me that they wet out early andere not going to take my referral. This lady just wanted to go out early and cancelled my apointment because I got 1 Min late. Unbeliveable.!!! Why a doctor have that kind of employees in the front desk, if you do not have people skills get another job!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Excellent doc - he saw my 90 year old mother -- treated her skin cancer -- very patient & pleasant !

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

This doctor is condescending, and is what is wrong with the medical industry. He brushes off legitimate questions from concerned parents as useless. When asked about other therapeutic treatments, he condescendingly notes that anyone can look on Google for cures, but there are none. He dismisses any non-prescription therapies for issues like eczema as being useless and things he would not try as they do not cure the condition; however, his solution is to prescribe a steroid cream that - guess what, does not cure the condition. We are never going back tot his doctor, and I would caution anyone else who is considering going to see him for your skin care as he lacks the 'care'. I only gave 3 stars for Staff and Punctuality as I am not commenting on those aspects of the practice.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

very pleasant doctor --- saw him for acne --- gets to the point and I didn;t have to wait hours in his office --- highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015