You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Aamir Haider

Amazing Dr. Amazing staff. Been seeing Dr. Haider consistently for 5 years always thorough always a pleasure. Wanted to take a moment to say Thank you to both him and Tracy.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Excellent doc - very organuzed office Very pleased with the care i received

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Been to this doctor a twice and both times left feeling rushed and treated as if my questions were stupid. I hate this doctor and now I understand why 90% of his patients are elderly.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I can not comment about the doctor. His front desk person cancelled my appointment because I got there 1 min late, even though I called asking for directions. She said she will cancelled it because they were running out of time. When I got there, there were al least 3 people waiting and she took me to one room and said to me that they wet out early andere not going to take my referral. This lady just wanted to go out early and cancelled my apointment because I got 1 Min late. Unbeliveable.!!! Why a doctor have that kind of employees in the front desk, if you do not have people skills get another job!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

This doctor is condescending, and is what is wrong with the medical industry. He brushes off legitimate questions from concerned parents as useless. When asked about other therapeutic treatments, he condescendingly notes that anyone can look on Google for cures, but there are none. He dismisses any non-prescription therapies for issues like eczema as being useless and things he would not try as they do not cure the condition; however, his solution is to prescribe a steroid cream that - guess what, does not cure the condition. We are never going back tot his doctor, and I would caution anyone else who is considering going to see him for your skin care as he lacks the 'care'. I only gave 3 stars for Staff and Punctuality as I am not commenting on those aspects of the practice.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

After seeing him today for a second visit, I felt so rushed. I get cut off by him when I want to speak. I never feel like my concerns are addressed when I want to discuss excema on my skin and he has a very impatient, condescending tone. He is punctual and office staff great but would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I saw Dr Haider for a suspicious mole - he diagnosed it as a possible melanoma -- did a biopsy which confirmed a melanoma. he set up an appointment for me to see a surgeon to have it removed-- i was extremely happy with the entire process --excellent doctor ! i will gladly see him again

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

**Read before you decide if you want to waste your time*** !!! I was refer to him by my family doctor about a small recurring mole on my face. He took a look at my 1 acne scar and thought it was the mole I came to talk about!! I had to tell him it's a zit scar not a mole! I pointed to him the mole, he took 1sec look and says " it's a mole but I'm not the person to remove it. You need to go see a plastic surgeon. I can only assess it. I don't know why your doc refer me, nothing I can do" . Okay you are a dermatologist and you don't remove a small mole?! You can not even recommend anything to help me out?? It was a month wait for this appt. Then I had to take time off work so he could take 5mins and hurry me out of the basement office! I don't know why my family doc would refer him and never again would I ever want to see this man!!! You might have your degrees but it doesn't make you a good doctor!! I wish I had listen to the poor reviews about you! Thank you for taking time out to write the truth about this guy! I wish I had listen then maybe I wouldn't have to waste my time!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Aamir Haider's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Dr. Amazing staff. Been seeing Dr. Haider consistently for 5 years always thorough always a pleasure. Wanted to take a moment to say Thank you to both h..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doc - very organuzed office Very pleased with the care i received"

January 4, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Been to this doctor a twice and both times left feeling rushed and treated as if my questions were stupid. I hate this doctor and now I understand why 90% of hi..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I can not comment about the doctor. His front desk person cancelled my appointment because I got there 1 min late, even though I called asking for directions. ..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doc - he saw my 90 year old mother -- treated her skin cancer -- very patient & pleasant !"

June 2, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is condescending, and is what is wrong with the medical industry. He brushes off legitimate questions from concerned parents as useless. When asked..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very pleasant doctor --- saw him for acne --- gets to the point and I didn;t have to wait hours in his office --- highly recommend"

May 2, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "After seeing him today for a second visit, I felt so rushed. I get cut off by him when I want to speak. I never feel like my concerns are addressed when I want..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Haider for a suspicious mole - he diagnosed it as a possible melanoma -- did a biopsy which confirmed a melanoma. he set up an appointment for me to s..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "**Read before you decide if you want to waste your time*** !!! I was refer to him by my family doctor about a small recurring mole on my face. He took a look at..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very timely and attentive. Listened to my concerns and offered answers. My appointments have always been on time."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have severe psoriasis-- it was really affecting my life -- Dr Haider was so helpful. I am now on an injection drug. My psoriasis is 90% better. i tell my frie..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr. On time, no nonsense, trust him with all my skin concerns. Trust him with my life!"

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "very good doctor -- i saw him for a rash on my face --- i had been told i had acne -- he diagnosed it as rosacea -- prescribed a drug which worked great -- woul..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "- This is my third time to this office. After second visit two years ago I realized that this doctor is not interested in taking care of my skin problems, but a..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Run for the hills! This doctor diagnosed me with rosacea when I asked him if he thought I had it without even asking me to remove my makeup that I use to cover..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Dr. Well run office, very busy but pretty much on time. Highly recommend."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a mother of a young child whom recently was diagnosed with Psoriasis. Having researched and done due diligence on this disease, I was very concerned for h..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I only spent 12 minutes (TWELVE!) from my parking spot, to his office, and back. He lectured me on my condition. Did not really care to hear what I had to say. ..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Haider to all my friends and family. He was thorough, and took the time to explain my rare condition. My treatment is working wel..."

September 15, 2014