Ratings for Dr. Nasilla Asnafi

This is the greatest office. The staff is friendly and truly care about me as a person. They are extremely knowledgeable and always will to answer my questions. My teeth have never been in better shape. My kids love coming to the dentist. Nothing but great experiences.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I have been a patient for many years and can say that I have had great experiences. The staff are truly great, and have been there for a long time. They try and accommodate you whereever possible. The receptionist is very nice and always willing to help. The hygienist is absolutely best. I've been to several dental offices in my life and I can tell you she is amazing. If you are looking for an office where the staff care about you and your family, this is the place to be.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

The only reason I did not give Dr. Asnafi four 1's is because her receptionist, while terrible annoying in the amount she calls to remind you that you are due for a check up-- is EXTREMELY knowledgable and helpful when it comes to coverage. My young daughter and I had been patients of Dr. Asnafi's for years. I found Dr. Asnafi's had little to no patience when it came to any anxiety with either myself or my daughter, as others have also mentioned. She did also send my daughter to another dentist because she couldn't handle her crying-- even though my daughter would stay still and do what the dentist had asked of her. The hygienist is just as bad. No patience at all and extremely judgmental. Terrible experience, with the only saving grace being the receptionist.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

First off, the staff in the office aside from Dr. Asnafi were very helpful and kind. However, I have had several very negative patient experiences with Dr. Asnafi. When I experienced considerable pain and anxiety during a filling, I was not met with compassion and patience and rather felt like I was inconveniencing her process. I have seen several other wonderful dentists in my life, which serves to confirm I do not agree with her quality of practice and rough approach. Not recommended whatsoever - there are many other great dentists in Kingston.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Not very knowledgeable, or helpful. My 3 children would cry in pain everytime they had to have teeth filled. (Thought this was normal, until I recently visited another dentist, and the crying didn't happen). Cavities were not filled properly, and had to be done a second time, and even a THIRD time on my youngest and I was billed everytime, even though it was the dentist who didn't do it properly. My husband had to have the same cavity filled twice, and now needs a root canal because it was not done properly. My filling just fell out after being done recently. She has no bed-side manner, and her assistants are there more than she is. She is punctual, but her hours are horrible, and you sometimes wait up to 3 weeks for an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

My whole family as well as some extended family have been patients of Dr. Asnafi for over 5 years. Her staff has always been fabulous and we have not had any problems with our dental work. Dr. Asnafi has always been clear in communicating what the problems are and what she will do to solve them. The hygenist is also wonderful and very thorough. My teeth have never been in better shape. We just started bringing our toddler who was very scared to go at first and after her first visit keeps asking to go back. I also appreciate that they don't max out my coverage with unecessary treatments or over charge like my last dentist did.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

I had assumed that all dentists were as awful as DR. Asnafi but after taking my daughter to a different dentist (because DR. Asnafi couldn't handle her) I realised from my daughter's new found calm nature with dentists with the new one, this is NOT how dentists are suppose to be. She NEVER tells you what she is about to do, she NEVER tells you what needs to be fixed, and she NEVER does a complete job. I have been walking around with one rotten wisdom teeth and half a filled root canal for over a year. She is what by boyfriend refers to as a "hack." Awful experience... Will never go back!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010