Ratings for Dr. Karola K Korallus Prinz

Dr. Prinz is a professional who is thorough, competent, and astute. She asks the right questions and carefully considers one's answers. Her personal staff is excellent. The fly in the ointment here is the reception staff. I literally dread walking in because, as the face of all these practices, they are awful. I usually refer to them as the "Bell Sisters, Horrible and Terrible." It seems to me that the first people you see in a doctor's practice should smile (genuinely) and ask how you are or say that it's nice to see you, etc. These two don't. Most of the people I have seen in the reception area are elderly. Making them feel welcome would serve to relax and encourage them . …and where is the office administrator on this??? I don't believe she doesn't see this.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

She's a good Dr., very sweet and helpful. I always get kind phone calls from her explaining any problems with blood work and such. I highly recommmend. Her and I are both Christians and have the Lord as a strong connection.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

I love Dr Prinz, have being going to her for years and she has always addressed my problems professionally. She listens and follows through. The office phone system can be annoying as it's a large group,but they do get back to you.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Out of all the doctors in this practice, Dr Korallus is the worst. She doesn't seem to know her stuff. She will also prescribe you any drug you ask for. I went to Dr. Hart, and she is awesome. I was having heart palpitations, and Korallus told me it was stress. FInally Dr Hart told me to see a cardiologist, and if I didn't I could be dead. Dr. Korallus should have her license stripped.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Aweful visit for my annual physical. When explaining that I have been having stomach issues, I was asked about my body image and if I am eating enough. When discussing gynecology, I was told maybe sex therapy would help. Not at all the answers that I was hoping for. She was patient during the appointment, but did not seem to care about my concerns.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

She is great. The Best. Careful. Interested. Talented as a doctor. Her nurses are fine, but the reception staff is overworked and rude.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010