Ratings for Dr. Bruce Stewart Eveleigh

Je suis très heureuse d’avoir Dr Eveleigh comme médecin. Il est très attentionné respectueux et surout dévoué. J’espère qu’il va demeurer longtemps à Casselman, c’est le meilleur médecin que j’ai jamais eu et j’ai 68 ans. Merci

flag | Submitted January 19, 2020

He moved to a new clinic 60 km away. I decided to keep him as my doctor and make that drive when I need to see a doctor. He is that awesome!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

He has been our Family Doctor for over 18 years. The most attentive, soft, supportive doctor we have every had! AMAZING!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Ce médecin est formidable et à l'écoute, Il explique très bien et surtout très dévoué. J'ai 67 ans et jamais j'ai rencontré un médecin aussi compétent. J'espère qu'il va demeurer à Casselman encore pour plusieurs années.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Dr. Eveleigh has been my GP for 19 years now. He is knowledgeable and pays attention to what you are saying. I trust him as a physician and am very happy he came to Casselman!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

So sad to see you go. All the best in your new clinic Dr. Eveleigh!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I'm came on here to find reviews for a specialist I'm going to see soon and imagine my pleasant surprise to see my family doctor rated #1 and listed on the front page! Dr. Eveleigh has been our family doctor for over 15 years and s everything that everyone else has said - kind, compassionate, attentive, knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Have been seeing Dr. Eveleigh for about 7 years since I moved to Ottawa. Have had nothing but exceptional experience. Very attentive, listens well. Very thorough and easy to understand. Evident that he keeps up with what is going on in the field. Will send referrals as needed. By far the best GP I've had.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Like many have said before, he is very patient and takes the time to listen. He also follows up when needed. So happy to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I had a challenging year health wise and cannot thank Dr. Eveleigh enough for his guidance. He’s a great physician!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018