Ratings for Dr. Ann J Peters

Dr. Peters was on time, she spent a lot of time with me, she was very knowledgeable, and her staff was very friendly.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Dr Peters seems to be a doctor will a strong textbook knowledge of anti-aging medicine. Her assistant attempted to be as helpful as possible, but often could not answer most questions without getting a hold of the doctor, which usually resulted in many hours to many delays to getting an answer. The Doctor was frequently like to arrange meetings and in several cases, simply did not show up at all, did not make apologies and would give very limited options for consultants. The doctor would give a time/date and you are expect to be available at the time. The doctor has poor customer/patient skills. The doctor practice had problematic billing practices, often there were errors in the monthly billing, or product was not shipped or the wrong product was shipped. Although ever error was eventually corrected, the doctor never put in place any lasting solutions to the administrative problems. I do not recommend this Doctor or her practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr.Peters is knowledgeable and very informative. She response to my concerns and return calls in a timely manner.My husband and I are pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

responds quickly to messages, always allows time to talk during appointments. I like that a lot. I receive regular testing of med levels in my system, which is always followed by an appointment to review the results and occasionally a med adjustment. I feel she is on top of everything and she has my confidence.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

I was very ill when I first came to Dr. Peters. She has really changed my life and things are looking up. I have more energy, lost some weight, and feel allot youner in all ways!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010