Dr. Kenneth Dickie M.D., F.R.C.S. [C]

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Dickie M.D., F.R.C.S. [C]

I had a breast Reduction 4 years ago , I am very unhappy , My nipples are at least an good inch in difference my scars are huge (thick) nasty , the lines go right up into my breast ,, they should be a fine line under the breast , I asked for a full C cup , Received a small C cup , He is self centered , Cold , Impatient . The day I came home from my surgery I was bleeding and my stitches were not intact , they told me it was something I did , would not take responsibility at all , Just a bad experience all together , Now I am paying to get my breast fixed , No thanks to Dr. Dickey , .Do your research , The Bottom Line is Women want to feel good about there Body ! Not Bad ! Staff were very Nice !

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

I have been to Dr Dickie for minor procedures but he is very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. His office staff is the friendliest office staff I've ever encountered. Very nice office.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr Dickie and his entire staff go above and beyond for their patients. I recently had a procedure done by Dr Dickie and I have never felt so comfortable and cared for by a team of professionals. I was able to go in several times to ask questions about my procedure and everyone there was so helpful and informative. Dr Dickie and his wife both have made personal phone calls to me to ensure I am doing well at home after the procedure. I cant say how happy I am that I chose Dr Dickie for my procedure and I highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Excellent surgeon- very pleased with my nose job .

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Went to see Dr Dickie for a quote. Paid the consultation fee and never received the quote. Called about this and was told that I would receive it in an e mail. Never did. Went to Toronto and saw Dr Adibfar and was treated with respect fro him and staff. Would never see a surgeon that can't get back to a client. Slipshod operation

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr Dickie has done a wonderful job on a recent breast reduction surgery. I am very pleased with the results. I have had some minor complications that he has addressed promptly. Even with the complications that have occurred( which are not common and do happen) I am very satisfied with his clinical skills. He is a great surgeon. All of his staff have been very helpful. I would have future surgeries performed by him and him only. Thanks Dr Dickie

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Only had botox so far from Dr. K. Dickie but hopeing for some facial surgery soon, would not trust anyone else. He is an empathetic, knowledgeable and skilled professional. Also must mention Emily, a very informed, candid esthetician. Kudos to the whole team, so lucky to have you in Barrie!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Dickie and his stuff were wonderful. I'm so happy with how every one was so helpful and kind. Dr.dickie did a amazing job. Huge thank you!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr . Dickie is an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff are more then helpful. All fantastic. Can't say enough about all of them! Keep up the good work

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Had filler in my lips and Marriott lines. Being 62 years old age reduced my lips to two thin lines making me look sad. Dr. Dickie did an excellent job - NO duck lips! Major plus - it didn't hurt a bit! High recommend..

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Kenneth Dickie M.D., F.R.C.S. [C]'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kenneth Dickie, Director of the Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery, received his medical degree from the University of Alberta, Canada and completed his post-graduate specialty training in Plastic Surgery at University of Western Ontario and Sunnybrook Hospital, Toronto, Ontario. During the past 20 years, Dr. Dickie has developed a specialty in Cosmetic Surgery, incorporating procedures for facial rejuvenation, breast surgery, abdominal surgery, liposuction, laser surgery and other techniques which may include both surgical and non-surgical treatments. As director of Southwestern Plastic Surgery Centre, Dr. Dickie developed a dedicated patient base in Ontario and Michigan – a patient base which continues to follow Dr. Dickie to Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery as well as to his practice in the Bahamas, Bahamas Institute of Plastic Surgery.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1978)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1984)

• Tummy tuck
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Moles
  • Lipoma
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants

• Mentor Breast Augmentation, Volume of Surgeries Performed.

Request an Appointment