Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Dickie M.D., F.R.C.S. [C]

Only had botox so far from Dr. K. Dickie but hopeing for some facial surgery soon, would not trust anyone else. He is an empathetic, knowledgeable and skilled professional. Also must mention Emily, a very informed, candid esthetician. Kudos to the whole team, so lucky to have you in Barrie!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr . Dickie is an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff are more then helpful. All fantastic. Can't say enough about all of them! Keep up the good work

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Had filler in my lips and Marriott lines. Being 62 years old age reduced my lips to two thin lines making me look sad. Dr. Dickie did an excellent job - NO duck lips! Major plus - it didn't hurt a bit! High recommend..

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I had my tummytuck just 5 days ago. My experience was very positive. First, I have seen a few tummy tucks and his looked like perfection. And that patient was so adamant for me to see Dr. Dickie, that I had to do it. Secondly, when I went for my consultation with a long list of expectation and an attitude of "you better meet these!", he did not even try to knock any of my wishes. He said I will need a tummy tuck and lipo on my waste/hip and it will cost a bit more. I had to accept it. Thirdly, the tummy tuck that he did pleasantly surprized me. He pulled up everything from under my incision. My inner and outer thighs look leaner! among other things getting a bit of a lift too. He gave me a Barbie doll waste by closing 4 cm gap between my abs and removing 1l of fat from my sides. I cannot stop taking selfies and showing them to my husband. I am shocked at how hot I look. He made it so nice and tight, just like I asked him to. He is a great listener and a hard working man. I read horror stories of people getting tummy tucks and not even being sure if the surgeon plicated the muscles . Well, I can tell that Dr. Dickes cared about me looking my best. It is tight! Finally, his staff is awesome. Dr. Taylor brand of anaesthesia made me dream nice dreams, and when I woke up, I thought I was at work! I like my job, I guess. Also, because of this great anaesthesiologist, I only felt super hungry and craved soup when my husband took me home. There was no nausea and there was no pain. I am looking forward to other benefits of tummytuck: increased fullness after eating, sustained weight loss, less back pain from tighter muscles. I just love it!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I only went for Botox and Dr Dickie was so personable. I really liked him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Had ankle surgery for a bursa a couple of years ago, it had a high risk of coming back. Dr. Dickie did a professional thorough incision and removal. Have had no issues since, and the scar is essentially gone. Great personality and staff.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

i had to take my 4 year old daughter to the hospital for crushed fingers in a door and Dr. Dickie came to do her surgery to fix her two fingers he was so kind and informative and went out of his way to tell us how everything went after surgery and when my daughter was in alot of pain the next day and we went back to the hospital and the nurse was able to call him and speak to him about it and also fixed that problem very fast. My daughter was never scarred and i was reassured before surgery what would happen i am very great full to have a wonderful doctor looking after my little girl

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

How does this surgeon not have more reviews? I visited Dr. Rice's office in Toronto for my first consultation for breast augmentation. A girlfriend of mine from Newmarket suggested I see Dr. Dickey because her and her friend had both had their augs with DR. Dickey and were extremely happy. Rice's office was very clinical and cold and to be honest the staff did not act in a way that reflects spending upwards of 10 thousand dollars.....big turn off. HUGE difference walking into Dickeys office. Stunning interior, you'd think it was going to be majorly expensive, but it's not. In fact my aug cost less there than the quote I rec'd in TO. I feel Dr. Dickey is underrated considering his experience and status there. His bed side manner is very warm and he's attentive. His staff is top notch. Very happy after my consultation and excited for my surgery November 11th. I will post updates after. :) :) :)

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I just had my tummy tuck and breast lift/augmentation. I am just a little over 2 weeks post-op. I am compelled to write a review because I was shopping with my husband this morning and was brought to tears in the dressing room. I am in love with my new body and did not think I would ever feel this way. Dr. Dickie is the best surgeon I have ever known and I can not STOP raving about him to my friends and family. He is calm, attentive and you feel like you can take all the time in the world during your consultation. I met with two surgeons and although both were nice, Dr. Dickie stands out and his office is INCREDIBLE. They take the time to create at atmosphere that you are proud to walk into. He obviously expects high standards from his staff because every interaction is so professional, but the girls become your friends too. I was told to expect weeks for full recovery but I have to tell you, I'm feeling good at just over two. Not sure if I am a fast healer or what but I am beyond HAPPY. Except many referrals from this happy mama!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Kenneth Dickie M.D., F.R.C.S. [C]'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kenneth Dickie, Director of the Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery, received his medical degree from the University of Alberta, Canada and completed his post-graduate specialty training in Plastic Surgery at University of Western Ontario and Sunnybrook Hospital, Toronto, Ontario. During the past 20 years, Dr. Dickie has developed a specialty in Cosmetic Surgery, incorporating procedures for facial rejuvenation, breast surgery, abdominal surgery, liposuction, laser surgery and other techniques which may include both surgical and non-surgical treatments. As director of Southwestern Plastic Surgery Centre, Dr. Dickie developed a dedicated patient base in Ontario and Michigan – a patient base which continues to follow Dr. Dickie to Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery as well as to his practice in the Bahamas, Bahamas Institute of Plastic Surgery.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1978)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1984)

• Mentor Breast Augmentation, Volume of Surgeries Performed.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Only had botox so far from Dr. K. Dickie but hopeing for some facial surgery soon, would not trust anyone else. He is an empathetic, knowledgeable and skilled ..."

February 23, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dickie and his stuff were wonderful. I'm so happy with how every one was so helpful and kind. Dr.dickie did a amazing job. Huge thank you! "

February 3, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr . Dickie is an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff are more then helpful. All fantastic. Can't say enough about all of them!..."

November 27, 2015
    • Website has been updated from "http://www.royalcentreofplasticsurgery.com" to "http://royalcentreofplasticsurgery.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L4M0" to "L4M 7G1". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 22 Quarry Ridge". Phone Number has been updated from "+17057262800" to "17057262800".

June 3, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had filler in my lips and Marriott lines. Being 62 years old age reduced my lips to two thin lines making me look sad. Dr. Dickie did an excellent job - NO du..."

April 17, 2015
    • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "make sure you are ready to book when you go to visit that facility. Because you will be hounded after wards.. dont give your email address and perhaps a fake nu..."

March 25, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my tummytuck just 5 days ago. My experience was very positive. First, I have seen a few tummy tucks and his looked like perfection. And that patient was ..."

March 21, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I only went for Botox and Dr Dickie was so personable. I really liked him."

February 28, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had ankle surgery for a bursa a couple of years ago, it had a high risk of coming back. Dr. Dickie did a professional thorough incision and removal. Have ha..."

December 24, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i had to take my 4 year old daughter to the hospital for crushed fingers in a door and Dr. Dickie came to do her surgery to fix her two fingers he was so kind a..."

October 23, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "How does this surgeon not have more reviews? I visited Dr. Rice's office in Toronto for my first consultation for breast augmentation. A girlfriend of mine from..."

October 8, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my tummy tuck and breast lift/augmentation. I am just a little over 2 weeks post-op. I am compelled to write a review because I was shopping with my ..."

September 29, 2014