Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Dickie M.D., F.R.C.S. [C]

I had my tummytuck just 5 days ago. My experience was very positive. First, I have seen a few tummy tucks and his looked like perfection. And that patient was so adamant for me to see Dr. Dickie, that I had to do it. Secondly, when I went for my consultation with a long list of expectation and an attitude of "you better meet these!", he did not even try to knock any of my wishes. He said I will need a tummy tuck and lipo on my waste/hip and it will cost a bit more. I had to accept it. Thirdly, the tummy tuck that he did pleasantly surprized me. He pulled up everything from under my incision. My inner and outer thighs look leaner! among other things getting a bit of a lift too. He gave me a Barbie doll waste by closing 4 cm gap between my abs and removing 1l of fat from my sides. I cannot stop taking selfies and showing them to my husband. I am shocked at how hot I look. He made it so nice and tight, just like I asked him to. He is a great listener and a hard working man. I read horror stories of people getting tummy tucks and not even being sure if the surgeon plicated the muscles . Well, I can tell that Dr. Dickes cared about me looking my best. It is tight! Finally, his staff is awesome. Dr. Taylor brand of anaesthesia made me dream nice dreams, and when I woke up, I thought I was at work! I like my job, I guess. Also, because of this great anaesthesiologist, I only felt super hungry and craved soup when my husband took me home. There was no nausea and there was no pain. I am looking forward to other benefits of tummytuck: increased fullness after eating, sustained weight loss, less back pain from tighter muscles. I just love it!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I had a breast reduction in 2013 due to my back issues. I wish I had just kept my original breasts. I know have 1 nipple higher then the other and when I bend over my nipple comes out of my bra. I heard he was the best but I was extremely upset, and hate what I look like. It made me wonder if he didn't take the time or care about the outcome because it was covered by OHIP and was not paid out of my own pocket.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Went to see Dr Dickie for a quote. Paid the consultation fee and never received the quote. Called about this and was told that I would receive it in an e mail. Never did. Went to Toronto and saw Dr Adibfar and was treated with respect fro him and staff. Would never see a surgeon that can't get back to a client. Slipshod operation

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr Dickie has done a wonderful job on a recent breast reduction surgery. I am very pleased with the results. I have had some minor complications that he has addressed promptly. Even with the complications that have occurred( which are not common and do happen) I am very satisfied with his clinical skills. He is a great surgeon. All of his staff have been very helpful. I would have future surgeries performed by him and him only. Thanks Dr Dickie

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Only had botox so far from Dr. K. Dickie but hopeing for some facial surgery soon, would not trust anyone else. He is an empathetic, knowledgeable and skilled professional. Also must mention Emily, a very informed, candid esthetician. Kudos to the whole team, so lucky to have you in Barrie!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Dickie and his stuff were wonderful. I'm so happy with how every one was so helpful and kind. Dr.dickie did a amazing job. Huge thank you!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr . Dickie is an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff are more then helpful. All fantastic. Can't say enough about all of them! Keep up the good work

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Had filler in my lips and Marriott lines. Being 62 years old age reduced my lips to two thin lines making me look sad. Dr. Dickie did an excellent job - NO duck lips! Major plus - it didn't hurt a bit! High recommend..

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I only went for Botox and Dr Dickie was so personable. I really liked him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Had ankle surgery for a bursa a couple of years ago, it had a high risk of coming back. Dr. Dickie did a professional thorough incision and removal. Have had no issues since, and the scar is essentially gone. Great personality and staff.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr. Kenneth Dickie M.D., F.R.C.S. [C]'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kenneth Dickie, Director of the Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery, received his medical degree from the University of Alberta, Canada and completed his post-graduate specialty training in Plastic Surgery at University of Western Ontario and Sunnybrook Hospital, Toronto, Ontario. During the past 20 years, Dr. Dickie has developed a specialty in Cosmetic Surgery, incorporating procedures for facial rejuvenation, breast surgery, abdominal surgery, liposuction, laser surgery and other techniques which may include both surgical and non-surgical treatments. As director of Southwestern Plastic Surgery Centre, Dr. Dickie developed a dedicated patient base in Ontario and Michigan – a patient base which continues to follow Dr. Dickie to Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery as well as to his practice in the Bahamas, Bahamas Institute of Plastic Surgery.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1978)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1984)

• Tummy tuck
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Moles
  • Lipoma
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants

• Mentor Breast Augmentation, Volume of Surgeries Performed.

Amerihealth