Dr. Kenneth Dickie M.D., F.R.C.S. [C]

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Dickie M.D., F.R.C.S. [C]

Dr. Dickie and his team are highly professional and caring. I felt welcomed and reassured the moment I booked my initial consultation for rhinoplasty. My procedure went smoothly and the after care is unparalleled! Thank you Dr. Dickie, Dr. Taylor, Janet, Carol, Shawnie and Kim.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Dickie and his wife Shawnie were so great and made me feel so comfortable right from the start. Dr. Dickie took all of my concerns to heart and patiently walked me through all that would be entailed with my procedure. His nursing staff was wonderful the day of my surgery and the care given afterwards was great as well. I couldn't be happier with my result and my decision to choose Dr. Dickie. I have already recommended him to my friends!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr Dickie and his staff are incredible. You can trust them and be assured that the outcome will be exactly what you hoped for. I have had three procedures done by him now and couldn’t be happier with the results. He is a gifted and skilled surgeon, full of experience and knowledge that you just can’t find with other plastic surgeons. He gave me back my body and I can’t thank him enough!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I always get my Botox done by Dr. Dickie who is very affordable and my result lasts a long time. He's such a pleasure to be around. Love the entire facility.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Recently had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck with Dr. Dickie and from start to finish, my experience was nothing short of amazing. Dr. Dickie took all the time I needed with him during my first consultation, and has a very calming way about him. the staff are so nice and always cheery when you call. I am still healing, but my breasts and tummy look so amazing that every time I look in the mirror I could cry tears of joy. I am a mom of two and felt I would never look the same ever again. I financed my surgery and don't even miss the money when it comes out monthly. It's a bill payment, Worth every single penny!!! Thank you Dr. Dickie and his awesome wife Shawnie! I am sooo appreciative and will spread the good word about you and your staff.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Had gynoclamastia in one of my pecs so I was referred to Dr.Dickie. I went for my initial consultation and he made it seem like it was a very easy procedure. I went ahead and did the operation to get the gyro removed from my one pec and after recovering from the surgery my one pec is now indented quite bit. I originally got this procedure done because I was unhappy with the way my one pec looked due to the gyno. I am now pretty much in the same boat and am now unhappy with the way my pec looks due to the big indentation he caused. He quoted me $9000 to fix the mistake he completed and preceded to tell me that he no longer does the one sided gyno removal because of this exact issue. I wish he would have told me this prior to the surgery.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I had a breast Reduction 4 years ago , I am very unhappy , My nipples are at least an good inch in difference my scars are huge (thick) nasty , the lines go right up into my breast ,, they should be a fine line under the breast , I asked for a full C cup , Received a small C cup , He is self centered , Cold , Impatient . The day I came home from my surgery I was bleeding and my stitches were not intact , they told me it was something I did , would not take responsibility at all , Just a bad experience all together , Now I am paying to get my breast fixed , No thanks to Dr. Dickey , .Do your research , The Bottom Line is Women want to feel good about there Body ! Not Bad ! Staff were very Nice !

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

I have been to Dr Dickie for minor procedures but he is very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. His office staff is the friendliest office staff I've ever encountered. Very nice office.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

After falling and injuring my hand, I was referred to Dr. Dickie because a CT scan indicated that there was a fracture at the base of the first metacarpal , with radial subluxation of the metacarpal as well as ulnar displacement of the fracture fragment. On my first visit, Dr. Dickie refused to even look at the CT scan or read the radiologist's report. He looked at the X-ray and told me to continue to wear the splint issued by my local hospital. After three weeks, where nothing had improved or changed, I returned to him and after sending me for a second X-ray, he said to continue what I was doing and return in another three weeks. This, in spite of the fact that my hand was totally unstable and the subluxation problem was not being addressed. Two days later I saw a wonderful physiotherapist, Andrew Rajtek, who spent over an hour with me and eventually, realizing there was nothing he could do to stabilize my thumb, advised me to see an occupational therapist. After finding an OT and having a custom splint made for my hand, I am finally getting the help I need. Unfortunately, due to Dr. Dickie's lack of interest and concern about my situation, my recovery process was delayed by five weeks. Perhaps Dr. Dickie takes more interest in his cosmetic surgery patients, but I was very disappointed in the care I received from him at the Surgical Treatment Centre at RVH in Barrie.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr Dickie and his entire staff go above and beyond for their patients. I recently had a procedure done by Dr Dickie and I have never felt so comfortable and cared for by a team of professionals. I was able to go in several times to ask questions about my procedure and everyone there was so helpful and informative. Dr Dickie and his wife both have made personal phone calls to me to ensure I am doing well at home after the procedure. I cant say how happy I am that I chose Dr Dickie for my procedure and I highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Kenneth Dickie M.D., F.R.C.S. [C]'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kenneth Dickie, Director of the Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery, received his medical degree from the University of Alberta, Canada and completed his post-graduate specialty training in Plastic Surgery at University of Western Ontario and Sunnybrook Hospital, Toronto, Ontario. During the past 20 years, Dr. Dickie has developed a specialty in Cosmetic Surgery, incorporating procedures for facial rejuvenation, breast surgery, abdominal surgery, liposuction, laser surgery and other techniques which may include both surgical and non-surgical treatments. As director of Southwestern Plastic Surgery Centre, Dr. Dickie developed a dedicated patient base in Ontario and Michigan – a patient base which continues to follow Dr. Dickie to Royal Centre of Plastic Surgery as well as to his practice in the Bahamas, Bahamas Institute of Plastic Surgery.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1978)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1984)

• Tummy tuck
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Moles
  • Lipoma
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants

• Mentor Breast Augmentation, Volume of Surgeries Performed.

Kaiser-Permanente