Ratings for Dr. Gerald D. Peterson

Made me come in for an appointment just to set up another appointment for an injection, was in excruciating pain. nice staff but the guy no longer has compassion for his patients

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Peterson is the best! I was initially referred to him over 10 years ago when he operated on my broken foot. Since then, he has been treating my son and daughter for different issues and is wonderful with them. He is terrific with kids and mine actually look forward to seeing him! Rather than simply treating the pain my son was experiencing with his flat feet (as most would do), Dr. Peterson wanted to be aggressive in his treatment and try to actually correct the problem while my son's foot was still young and developing. Three years later, his feet aren't perfect, but they are much, much better! He still needs his orthotic inserts, but his feet no longer when he doesn't have them on. Dr. Peterson communicates very well and explains everything in great detail so you fully understand what the situation is and what corrective action will work best. The office staff is truly top notch and takes caring for patients to a new level. Dr. Peterson not only has fantastic bedside manner, but is truly a master of his profession and that is the most important thing to look for when considering a medical professional.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Probably the very best doctor experience I ever had. Dr. Peterson is an amazing doctor! It was for my 11-year-old son's ingrown toenail. Even with some discomfort in receiving the anesthetic my son came away describing Dr. Peterson as "awesome!" And that if Dr. Peterson were a teacher he would be his best teacher ever! Patient, insightful, perceptive, engaging, caring, funny, very, very comforting, competent, conservative in his approach, extremely personable - a real example of what doctors can be at their best! He even came to the lobby after the procedure as my son was leaving just to commend him on his "bravery" and to wish him well!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

This dr. has the worst bedside manner. He treated my 14 yr old daughter as if she were a delinquent, which she is not. I found him to be rude and disrespectful, and did not appreciate his inappropriate remarks about teenagers. My daughter is a straight A student, plays sports (thus the toenail issue) and is a kind and sweet girl. I would not recommend Dr. Peterson, especially if you have teenagers.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Gerald D. Peterson's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Multiplan