Ratings for Dr. Violeta Minca

I changed doctors because this woman for 4 years treated me like a child (I should have changed sooner)because of another doctors decision to change the dose of one of my medications that she had prescribed for me she took it out on me, hollering at me. My first visit with her should've been a warning sign she comes in and tells me my blood pressure is 150/91 nobody took my blood pressure! My next visit she had me scheduled for a Depo shot !!! I don't know why since I cannot have children anymore smh. I'm glad I found another provider who talks to you not AT you.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Always have an excellent experience. I trust her feedback and judgement.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

The absolute worst doctor I have ever encountered! She was almost an hour late. Would not listen to a thing I said. Told me I had bad headaches - I've hardly ever had a headache in my life. It was a nightmare - avoid this doctor at ALL costs!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I cannot believe this woman has her medical license.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Staff totally goofed up a referal and it took 3 weeks longer

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Had to have doctor change a number of mistakes in dictation. Included things that were untrue. Believe there was a misdiagnosis. When tried to find out where diagnosis came from was given the run around for 1 1/2 weeks. Never did receive an answer. Was told that the doctor would not discuss this any further.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

She doesn't listen or ask questions. It is like she knows you without talking to you. Insists on meds even though you tell her they are causing severe side effects. Prescribes drugs without explaining anything about them. Took daughter along and she belittle me in front of her. Treats me like I am slow or stupid. Very difficult to understand. Landed up in hospital because she wouldn't believe I was having symptoms.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

She must have ADD. She can't focus on the subject matter (me) and get's prescriptions consistently incorrect (varies amount from month to month). Also displays no empathy for a persons conditions and frequently complained about her own issues on several visits. No attention to detail and no real regard for the patients condition. There are way better doctors in Green Bay.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010