Ratings for Dr. Larry Shaw

You are a very skilled and knowledgeable doctor. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I travel over a hour and fifteen minutes to get my back adjusted at Larry Shaws because he is by far the best chiropractor I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Everyone is write he is a great Doctor. Gets my family and I every time I call. We started seeing him in Warkworth and would follow him and his wonderful wife any were they would go.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

I too have followed Larry since he was in Warkworth. He is always bang in with his diagnosis and proceeds to fix me with in a few visits. He has fixed me up an number of times when people at my martial arts clubs bend me out of shape. You will be hard pressed to find a more well rounded complete service from the front desk to the treatment. He has worked wonders for me and my wife. Thank you Larry TD-Madoc

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I have followed Dr Shaw to Napanee to Warkworth to Brighton because he actually cares and does all he can to help. Without him I doubt I'd be able to walk at all. He has ethics , doesn't overcharge and is reliable. He is a very personable and professional.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Shaw is the absolute best chiropractor I have ever seen - and I have seen many! Amazing!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Shaw is incredible, he is kind, funny and very intuitive in his approach. I recommend him highly to anyone who is looking to feel better and be pain-free. Love his wife Kathy she is a hoot.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

My 1st visit to a chiropractor and a new patient, Dr Shaw made me feel at ease and answered all my questions.His knowledge, expertise,professional manner and treatment made me feel 100% better.My second visit was the same.Friendly and courteous at all times. I would highly recommend this caring Specialist to any of my family and friends.His friendly and efficient staff also highlights the proffessional care one can expect at all times at their clinic.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Shaw off and on for many years. He is a wonderful chiropractor who is very knowledgeable and accomodating. I always leave his office feeling a lot better than when I went in.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr. Shaw is definitely one of the best there is. He is so caring and always takes the time to listen and answer any questions you might have. Never once in all the years has he not been able to fit our family in for an adjustment when needed, after hours too. We are so fortunate and spoilt to have him!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007