Ratings for Dr. Vincent Ponette

Amazing Dr. , very simple HE IS THE BEST! Knowledgeable and positive , even if you have to wait 7 h to see him , his worth every minut .

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

This Doctor is one of the best doctors ever, very positive always trying to cheer me up in times of depression!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Ponette - one word angel! I gave birth 2 weeks ago about and I have a very hard labour my little one almost didn't make it , she suffered several traumas that were life threatening - but god send in dr. Ponette and today my Baby is alive and well because of his determination and dedication to his job- he never once quit untill I had my daughter in my arms- we cried , laughed and I have a new found admiration for this doctor. I will forever be greatful to him and I hope he reads this message!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Docteur Vincent Ponette, J'avais voulu être maman. L'attente a été très longue, les déceptions nombreuses... Mais tu as été là, professionnel, efficace, patient, humain, compréhensif, solidaire... Tu as porté avec moi mon combat. Mon enfant est enfin né. Que du bonheur. DIEU merci. Dans les couloirs, je voyais ton dévouement envers ta longue liste de patientes, mais tu es toujours là, persévérant, brave, dévoué, souriant... Merci pour tout Docteur. Merci aussi à Docteur William Buckett. Chaque jour de votre vie que vous vous sentirez un peu découragé, pensez au bonheur que vous avez participé à m'offrir et que j'apprécie énormément. Mme Faye Merci encore.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Despite the terrible service at the Glen, this Doctor, Dr.Vincent Ponette, is simply the best. I met him yesterday for the first time and I hope it's not my last. He is amazing, interesting, knowledgeable, friendly, personable and wants and demands the best. 👌🏼 Definitely THE only doctor you'd ever want. Too bad the staff isn't as good as him. Slow office and rude but Dr.Ponette is Montreal's best. Bilingual too! Thank you fine sir!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr Ponette is the most compassionate, supportive, and understanding doctor I have ever had. He goes above and beyond to make sure you are well cared for physically, mentally and emotionally. He has checked on me in the hospital when he wasn't on call, after we lost our daughter and he has carefully tended to me during my pregnancy after this traumatic life event. He has the best bed side manner and really cares about his patients. All that in combination with his expertise and knowledge make him my favorite doctor whom I highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

The best doctor ever! Let alone the best high risk doctor😊 this doctor made my sometimes scary and worriesome pregnancy at ease. His sense of humor and love for his job shines through no matter what...I can't wait to have another child just so I can him as my doctor again! 😉 Truly amazing and a real blessing!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I only met Dr. Ponette the night I gave birth to my son. I was admitted to the ER after my labour pains started and I was about to deliver. He's a very friendly doctor with a good sense of humour, the only incident that I didn't like was the amount of money he asked for the delivery. I landed in Canada a few days before I gave birth and was not insured. Dr. Ponette asked my husband for 5000 CAD, which is twice the price you would pay regularly, he also didn't give my husband a receipt and my husband had to look for him at the Glen to get it. Finally, we got a receipt after two days from the delivery.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

The wait times at the Glen are long. Just be patient and know that you have one of the best physicians taking care of you. He will put you at ease, take care of things that need taking care of and put things in perspective for things that are not that important. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor to follow us throughout our pregnancy! Thank you Dr. Ponette!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

He was my doctor! Couldnt be happier to have him answering all my questions ! Amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016