Dr. Fraser Clokie

Ratings for Dr. Fraser Clokie

Kind, Caring and outstanding dentist. His staff is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

It is obvious that Dr. Clokie takes pride in his work and loves what he does. He is such a friendly, kind and positive man. I have had extensive work done (many, many cavities) and he has saved my teeth. I trust him and his expertise and I cannot recommend him enough! I have been going there for over 5 years.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

After being to two specialists and receiving horror stories I went to Dr. Fraser. He extracted my tooth painlessly and I had no discomfort after. This was a year ago and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Fraser is also a very nice man who kept me relaxed and his staff was also very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr Clokie's practice is everything you want in a dental office - great staff, rarely wait more than 5 minutes, just the right amount of chatty, efficient with booking, charging, email or phone reminders, etc. And Fraser is a great dentist. I can only compare to my previous dentists, but he is nice, knowledgeable, funny (in a gentle, corny way). A bit of a flossing nag, but all dentists are these days!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I've been going to see Dr. Clokie for nearly 20 years and can't say enough great things about him and his staff. My kids go to him now, too, and it's always been an outing they look forward to! I have and would recommend him to anyone in need. He's the best!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Although Dr. Clokie is a good dentist, the new receptionist is rude and snarky and there is an assistant who has been there for under a year who is quite surly. Courteous and polite staff are essential to any medical professional's office as they can make or break your experience, especially in a small office. I have been going to Dr. Clokie for a while but these latest additions to his team have been very rude to me every time I have dealt with them either on the phone or in person. For this reason, I will not return and will happily find another dentist. There are plenty of good dentists to choose from in the city with much nicer staff.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Clokie has been my dentist since I was a little kid in the 1980s..and is still my dentist now (I'm in my 30s). He is a professional, experienced, and competent dentist and has wonderful staff working for him. Having been his patient the last 25 years, I would happily recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Fraser is top shelf. His dad was a dentist and he went to McGill, so he has the pedigree ... but on top of that, he is a super nice guy and hires well. The staff are great!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. Fraser Clokie and his staff are absolutely wonderful! His father looked after me when we first arrived in Toronto (38 years ago) and when Fraser took over the business, I transferred to him. Can't say enough great things about this office and the great people who work there.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr Fraser Clokie and his staff are friendly and professional. For example: a real live person will call you 1 day prior to your appointment to give you a friendly reminder... I don't know of any other clinic in Toronto that does this. (Satisfied client since 2002)

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013