Ratings for Dr. Anita Murray Clary

This was a bad experience for my child we just left this dentists office and as my mom was buckling my son in his carseat he told us that they were being very very mean to him and kept covering his mouth hard. And telling him to shut up.. I don't recommend her to anyone ever. Has anyone else had there child complain about her doing this to them.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Worst, lack of compassion, about making money,.. she scared my two yr old at the time so badly, that it took a few years now to get her used to getting her teeth cleaned. She was rude and acted like I was some ignorant mother, because we discussed brushing my at the time toddlers teeth. I wouldn't recommend her to any mom who cares about their children. Absolutely horrible experiences.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I experienced the exact same experience this week. Avoid this office at all costs. Very bad "dentist".

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

My son (age 3) will never go to this dentist again. I was alarmed when not allowed back with him and forced to sign a paper saying he'd be restrained. When the doctor finished with my son he came out looking the most sad I've ever seen him. He had light bruising on him and a scab on one side of his mouth. I was concerned and asked my friends on Facebook if they knew anything about this dentist. I was shocked to hear that she is known to be very rough with children and many say they would never take their children to this woman. I received a call today asking to confirm his appointment for next week. I asked if I could go back with him and the receptionist told me "absolutely not" and I advised her that I will find him a new dentist. Do not take your children to this dentist!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

My visit to this dentist was the creepiest dental experience of my life. Parents are completely banned from accompanying their children during treatment: the staff cite 'federal privacy laws' which is completely evasive and untrue. All parents have to sign a waiver to allow the staff to use what they call a 'snuggly' which is really a straitjacket. Then the parent is called into a private room and instructed on all the treatments that 'Doctor' has decided upon (the repeated use of 'Doctor says this', and 'Doctor things that' is utterly creepy). After the treatments parents are sent home with piles of slick brochures on all the new dental products (mouth rinses, gum creams) that 'Doctor recommends'. I feel like I was in George Orwell's 1984. Please, do your child and yourself a favor and never go near 'Doctor'.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

She gave my child a sedative which she referred to as "happy juice" despite my objection at mislabeling a drug as something harmless. When my child had an allergic reaction (as confirmed by poison control and our pediatrician) she insisted that her hyperactivity and loss of motor control were poor behavior and attempted to bully me into signing consent to use a "blanket wrap". I asked to view the wrap. It was a wooden board with thick velcro straps to immobilize the child. She insisted the treatment could continue despite my insistence that something was seriously wrong with my child (age 3). Motor control and eye dilation did not return to normal for 8 hrs. Our experience at this woman's hand put my child in danger.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I do not feel she respects the view's and concern's of the parent. She does not give give any viewing option's for the parent. This is a great concern for seeing s my child is only three years old. They sedate the children, yes they are conscience, but remember little or nothing of the procedure. This does not sit right with me. They consistently seem to find things wrong and they tend to be the more expensive procedure's. I have also heard they can be very unkind to children if they do behave accordingly while under sedation.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010