Ratings for Dr. N. Ravimohan

A first rate Dr that I have been seeing for apx 10 yrs and who has helped me with a range of issues. I am entirely happy with the service provided and would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Ravimohan since the practice opened over 10 years ago. I have found him to most helpful, caring and up to date on any problem I've taken to him. Since I've been going to him, he has guided me through a number of issues, including cardiac bypass surgery. I don't understand the negative reviews. I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for caring and helpful GP. BP

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Ravimohan for over 6 years now. He is our family doctor and has cared for my daughter since birth. His knowledge is excellent and his people skills are wonderful. He is very caring and thorough. After having some of the reviews below, I strongly doubt that Dr Ravimohan would have acted in such a non-professional manner. In my experience of his care, if he asked for a patient not to return to the surgery, it would have been for a very good reason.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr Ravimohan is one of the worst doctors my partner and I have come across. The lady at reception was nice, though they charge $60 on a Sunday to see the doctor alone. My partner had a tooth pulled out 2 days prior to our visit and broke out in a large rash across her face and largly swollen lips. This Dr Ravimohan missed the rash completely (which is what we were there for) and told her the gum has become infected. Would not help wit the rash and prescribed antibiotics. We thanked him for his LACK OF help and he told us he'll mark us down to never be allowed back there again. Recently just found out my partner had a reaction to the gloves they used when they pulled her tooh out. No infection in the gum at all and not to take the anitbiotics. Was given steroid tablets and cream for her face.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr Ravimohan is fantastic. He has cared for me and my family for 5 years now. Helped me through some major health issues and is always friendly and kind.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Very rude and condescending man. My simple questions were quite obviously very annoying to him and he rushed me out of there very quickly. Rude to my child aswell. Will NEVER see this doctor again

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Give this doctor a wide berth!! He was very rude and completely unhelpful. Patient of the medical centre where he works for 10 years and have always been more than satisfied with all other doctors on staff. I requested a repeat prescription for a medication I have been on for 10 years, (for which I have gotten from ALL other doctors at the surgery many, many times) for the treatment of clinical derpression and mood disorders. Not only did he refuse to give it to me, but proceeded to tell me that the surgery did not deal with "people like me". When asked to clarify this statement,he replied "suicidal people" (What?!!!!) I said "all other doctors at the practice treat me", he then threw me out of his office and informed reception LOUDLY that he would not see me. Another doctor on duty then saw me, (now in tears of shock and embarrassment) prescribed my usual medication and appologised for Dr Ravimohan's behaviour. His bedside manner is appalling and did not treat me with basic respect.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Best Doctor at Emu Plains Medical Centre. Great advice, sits and listens, always has a smile and a laugh with his patients. Has caught illnesses and problems I've had way before specialists. Best Doctor you can see and has bulk billing.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010