Ratings for Dr. Nalini Gayer

Terrible don't waste your money or time on her, she is a liar and the worst Dr I have ever seen. She is not honest and is negative when she talks... I wasted years seeing her. Don't be fooled and don't trust her. She has no clue how to treat her patients.... It's all about the money for her. I have been seeing another Dr and finally fell pregnant first go. She is uselessness and shows no sympathy.

Submitted May 20, 2016

This is the worst dr I have ever seen .lack of communication. She don't know how to treat with patients. And her staff is useless.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

excellent is the word! i have been seeing her since 2008 for all my gynic related issues and she is wonderful..

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr Gayer is a very experienced, kind and gentle doctor. She performed a novasure procedure for me in 2012 which completely put a stop to my condition. I am seeing her for the second time later this month for a procedure and trust her completely.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Terrible Dr. lied to me. never seen after her failed surgury??? Never call me after??? Have a big scar in the tummy for nothing!!! I wish I never saw this Dr. 6 months later the fibroid kept growing and growing until Prof. Alan Lam (the best in Sydney) came to the rescue, he not only removed the nasty fibroid but also kept my uturis. Thank you Prof. Lam.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I had flown to Sydney when I was 5 months pregnant with twins. Since I had no clue about the medical system here, needless to say that I was literally panicking. I was inclined to finding the best obstetrician as mine was a high risk pregnancy. It was difficult to get her to take me as she was completely packed. Fortunately after making a few calls, her staff agreed to take me. Having her was such a blessing! A generous, very well mannered, kind, honest and knowledgeable doctor. She made my pregnancy such a splendid experience.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

We went to her in feb 2008 after 1 year of unsuccessfulness.We both went through both tests and my wife turned out normal.I had less sperm mortility and morphology.She told that it would be impossible for us to conceive naturally.I took some multivitamins later and after 5 more months, my wife conceived naturally.We now have a healthy child of 2 yrs.So, I would give a thumbs down to her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

Amazing - very qualified, but (sigh) retired out of obstetrics focussing on fertility.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

The most extraordianry woman I have ever known. Very knowledgable. Its a joy to have a doctor that has been my gyno/ fert specialist/ and obgyn. Helped us have our precious daughter & now trying for no.2

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Very good doctor.. good experience from first appt to delivery and followup

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011