Ratings for Dr. Fredrick Kiggundu

Dr. Fred is phenomenal, and I've never had a negative experience with his staff like others seem to have. Just be kind and treat them with respect, and they'll do the same! Dr. Fred himself is a gold star - caring, compassionate, understanding and really listens. He's been my family doctor for six years, and I wouldn't trade him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr. Fred has been our Family Physician since he came to our area approximately 4-5 years ago. What a Blessing for all of us! Dr. Fred is extremely knowledgeable, Professional, Honest, and Compassionate, Through and very personable. You are made to feel you are valued and respected both as an individual and a Patient. His time with you is focused on you and your medical needs, with Dr. Fred's most important objective being to make you well and maintain your Health. Dr. Fred goes over and aboard and you have every confidence in him. If there were more Physicians of Dr. Fred's Calibere, how happy and healthy Patients would be. As I mentioned previously, anyone who is a Patient of Dr. Freds can consider themselves very fortunate and Blessed!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr. Fred is one the best doctor I been seen in a years. He is very knowledgeable, approachable, and professional. He actually is paying attention what you saying and definitely takes care of you. He listens to your concerns, symptoms, etc. without checking the clock and goes way above and beyond to help you. He never let you go home without answers and he will do whatever it takes to find out what is wrong with you, sends you to the best specialists, anything… just to find the way to help you. He is so friendly with positive attitude. His positive attitude and professional approach is what every person with some health problem needs Overall, he is doctor that I was looking for the last 20 years.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Thought he was okay, until I got an infected lung. He put me on Avelox at 82 when the Medifact sheet gave warning for over 60, it almost killed me & he would not change it.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Fred is one of the best doctors I've ever been treated by. He really takes his time to listen to your concerns, symptoms, etc. He is very knowledgeable, approachable, and professional. He makes sure to refer you to the best help if you need something beyond his expertise. The best thing about Dr. Fred is his "bed side" manner. He's hilarious, friendly, caring , and has such a positive attitude that I always leave the clinic with a smile ... even if I felt like garbage going in! There are a few staff members who aren't particularly pleasant, but there are also some who are just excellent - for the most part I've had no problems with the staff in general.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr Fred is the best , his staff very very horrible they should all be fired especially that shaved head rude lady that sits in the corner. I went in and she did not even greet or ever care to help or make eye contact all the other girls were new faces . This rude hag needs to go and get someone that is nicer and at least more decent looking .

Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Fred is the best, he will do whatever it takes to find out what is wrong with you, sends you to the best specialists, hes awesome, very knowledgeable, kind and considerate, great Doctor, sure glad I found Dr. Fred. I put my trust in him 100%.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr Fred is awesome ... the nurse is very nice as well .... The other staff are horrible, some of the most miserable broads ive ever encountered. Expect a half hour wait past your scheduled appointment. To bad a great doctor is being dragged down by extremely poor staff.

Submitted November 13, 2017

Terrible staff - rude, dismissive. Expect to wait at least half an hour despite making an appointment before you get to see the doctor. Doctor is okay if you have the common cold or something generic but expect no help if he can't figure out what's wrong in the first couple visits. He's non-confrontational and hides behind his staff if he can't deliver what he promised.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Love Dr. Fred, not his staff my husband and I have been seeing him for sometime now and he is such a calm and friendly flexible doctor that cares for his patients. His staff on the other hand not so much, I have a lot of respect for Dr.Fred and I truly think he deserve way better staff cause they are the face of his clinic .

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017