Ratings for Dr. Fredrick Kiggundu

Terrible staff - rude, dismissive. Expect to wait at least half an hour despite making an appointment before you get to see the doctor. Doctor is okay if you have the common cold or something generic but expect no help if he can't figure out what's wrong in the first couple visits. He's non-confrontational and hides behind his staff if he can't deliver what he promised.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Love Dr. Fred, not his staff my husband and I have been seeing him for sometime now and he is such a calm and friendly flexible doctor that cares for his patients. His staff on the other hand not so much, I have a lot of respect for Dr.Fred and I truly think he deserve way better staff cause they are the face of his clinic .

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I am giving the 5 stars to Dr.Fred only ,the 1 stars go to his rude and miserable staff, some I just do not understand why he does not change these rude face ladies to nice kind and friendly ones, some people on here rating and giving them 5 stars saying they are doing their job and that's the doctors job to answer questions, THEY ARE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD THEY ARE GOING TO DEAL WITH MANY PEOPLE ITS CUSTOMER SERVICE ITS THEIR JOB TO DO THE PAPER WORK ANSWER PHONES AND ANSWER QUESTIONS AND HELP AS MUCH AS THEY CAN THEY WENT TO SCHOOL FOR THIS IF THEY DON'T LIKE DEALING WITH PEOPLE WHY DID THEY TAKE THIS JOB, the only reason I still go here is because of Dr.Fred not his staff, I wish I can avoid the desk and just directly call Dr.Fred. I went to other medical clinics they ladies are so friendly and kind they even offer coffee or tea to the people that are waiting this is pathetic DR FRED IF YOU ARE READING THIS FIRE ALL YOUR STAFF ASAP AND GET NICE ONES AND ONES THAT LOVE THEIR JOB AND NOT HATE THEIR LIFE, they are ruining your name YOU AS THEM A QUESTION ITS LIKE THEY WANT TO KILL YOU GET RID OF THEM THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU THEY DON'T WANT TO BE THERE , I can go on and on and on about these pathetic ladies GO LIVE UNDER A ROCK AND STAY THERE DON'T RUIN OTHER PEOPLES DAY CAUSE YOU ARE WORKING . Anyways not there for them , and I hope you ladies are reading this .

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

The doctor himself is great, but the staff are horrible, and the past couple times i've gone they've been 45 minutes behind schedule. the staff doesn't tell you about this so you are forced to wait.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Fred is the absolute best. I always leave his office feeling better about whatever I have come to see him for. He has walked down many paths with me and always remembers me when I come to see him. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him and his practice. A true gift!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr. Fred. Amazing doctor. He was my right hand through my battle with cancer, from diagnosis to remission. Advocted for me. Made sure I was seen by the best specialists, made sure I was kept comfortable in every aspect through my battle, always listened to me, took the time to address every bump along the way. Made certain I was pain free and looked after as a whole person. If it was not for Dr Fred's care I would have never been able to navigate through the system of specialists, surgeries and uncertainty. I am alive and well today because of him. Yes his staff are miserable people, especially Connie, the office manager, but i was never there to see them, just fred.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Typical office where you often have to wait sometime to actually get in to see the doctor. The staff is fine, nothing special but capable and friendly enough. Dr. Fred, however, would give me reason to wait longer and deal with much worse employees. His first approach is never medication but rather preventative measures and diet changes. He has a very holistic approach to health which I really appreciate rather than just being a drug pusher.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

The one thing I notice on here is the lack of appreciation people have for the wonderful ladies at the front desk. They are working so I'm sorry they can't be answering all your questions about everything. That's the doctors job. Come in, let them know your there, say hi and smile, go sit down. You want a friend to be chatty with, go somewhere else. I've been going to here for awhile now, I treat them with courtesy and guess what? I get it back. I look forward to going here. By the way, Dr. Fred is the best doc out there. Very knowledgable and will do whatever it takes to help find any problem you may have!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr Fred has been our family doctor for awhile now, and my parents as well. All of us love him! He is super friendly, and funny, but takes the time to listen and does what needs to be done to find the problem! He will do the tests that need to be done, or refer you to someone else who can do them instead of just shoving pills down your throat to see if they work! Very happy to have him as my doctor! A lot of people say that they staff are rude, but actually they are there to do a job and get a lot of slack from people... they are actually friendly if you talk to them!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Staff is rude, manager might be the reason.. Long wait depending on the time of the day... Rushed in the office and not really listening what you are saying, confused in what needs to be addressed, does not perform physical assessment when should. Moody doctor and when confronted does not like it, not upfront when have something to say, have others do it for him. Over charge for everything.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016