Ratings for Dr. Fredrick Kiggundu

Dr. Fred is one of the best doctors I've ever been treated by. He really takes his time to listen to your concerns, symptoms, etc. He is very knowledgeable, approachable, and professional. He makes sure to refer you to the best help if you need something beyond his expertise. The best thing about Dr. Fred is his "bed side" manner. He's hilarious, friendly, caring , and has such a positive attitude that I always leave the clinic with a smile ... even if I felt like garbage going in! There are a few staff members who aren't particularly pleasant, but there are also some who are just excellent - for the most part I've had no problems with the staff in general.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr Fred is the best , his staff very very horrible they should all be fired especially that shaved head rude lady that sits in the corner. I went in and she did not even greet or ever care to help or make eye contact all the other girls were new faces . This rude hag needs to go and get someone that is nicer and at least more decent looking .

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Fred is the best, he will do whatever it takes to find out what is wrong with you, sends you to the best specialists, hes awesome, very knowledgeable, kind and considerate, great Doctor, sure glad I found Dr. Fred. I put my trust in him 100%.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr Fred is awesome ... the nurse is very nice as well .... The other staff are horrible, some of the most miserable broads ive ever encountered. Expect a half hour wait past your scheduled appointment. To bad a great doctor is being dragged down by extremely poor staff.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Terrible staff - rude, dismissive. Expect to wait at least half an hour despite making an appointment before you get to see the doctor. Doctor is okay if you have the common cold or something generic but expect no help if he can't figure out what's wrong in the first couple visits. He's non-confrontational and hides behind his staff if he can't deliver what he promised.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Love Dr. Fred, not his staff my husband and I have been seeing him for sometime now and he is such a calm and friendly flexible doctor that cares for his patients. His staff on the other hand not so much, I have a lot of respect for Dr.Fred and I truly think he deserve way better staff cause they are the face of his clinic .

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I am giving the 5 stars to Dr.Fred only ,the 1 stars go to his rude and miserable staff, some I just do not understand why he does not change these rude face ladies to nice kind and friendly ones, some people on here rating and giving them 5 stars saying they are doing their job and that's the doctors job to answer questions, THEY ARE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD THEY ARE GOING TO DEAL WITH MANY PEOPLE ITS CUSTOMER SERVICE ITS THEIR JOB TO DO THE PAPER WORK ANSWER PHONES AND ANSWER QUESTIONS AND HELP AS MUCH AS THEY CAN THEY WENT TO SCHOOL FOR THIS IF THEY DON'T LIKE DEALING WITH PEOPLE WHY DID THEY TAKE THIS JOB, the only reason I still go here is because of Dr.Fred not his staff, I wish I can avoid the desk and just directly call Dr.Fred. I went to other medical clinics they ladies are so friendly and kind they even offer coffee or tea to the people that are waiting this is pathetic DR FRED IF YOU ARE READING THIS FIRE ALL YOUR STAFF ASAP AND GET NICE ONES AND ONES THAT LOVE THEIR JOB AND NOT HATE THEIR LIFE, they are ruining your name YOU AS THEM A QUESTION ITS LIKE THEY WANT TO KILL YOU GET RID OF THEM THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU THEY DON'T WANT TO BE THERE , I can go on and on and on about these pathetic ladies GO LIVE UNDER A ROCK AND STAY THERE DON'T RUIN OTHER PEOPLES DAY CAUSE YOU ARE WORKING . Anyways not there for them , and I hope you ladies are reading this .

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

The doctor himself is great, but the staff are horrible, and the past couple times i've gone they've been 45 minutes behind schedule. the staff doesn't tell you about this so you are forced to wait.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Fred is the absolute best. I always leave his office feeling better about whatever I have come to see him for. He has walked down many paths with me and always remembers me when I come to see him. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him and his practice. A true gift!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr. Fred. Amazing doctor. He was my right hand through my battle with cancer, from diagnosis to remission. Advocted for me. Made sure I was seen by the best specialists, made sure I was kept comfortable in every aspect through my battle, always listened to me, took the time to address every bump along the way. Made certain I was pain free and looked after as a whole person. If it was not for Dr Fred's care I would have never been able to navigate through the system of specialists, surgeries and uncertainty. I am alive and well today because of him. Yes his staff are miserable people, especially Connie, the office manager, but i was never there to see them, just fred.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016