Ratings for Dr. Michael Liverman

Dr. Liverman has been my dentist for 35 years. I always have had full confidence in his excellence in work and his opinions/options for work to be done. He and his staff make you feel at ease, his chair side manner is great. I have always had full confidence in his work, patient care and his support staff always seek what is best for you as a patient.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Liverman has been my dentist for 32 years and I have full trust in his honesty and compentency as a dentist. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an excellent, reliable, and caring dentist. Patient care in my opinion is his number one priority.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I am a very nervous person whe it comes to Dentists.Dr. Liverman took his time to explain everything to me.It was the first time I felt at ease in the dental chair.His staff was wonderful also.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr Liverman has been my dentist for the past 8 years and I would highly recommend him to all. Knowledgeable and honest, he doesn't try to sell expensive optional cosmetic procedures that you don't need. Localed in the garment section on Chabanel, he offers free underground parking for patients (so no worries about parking on the street).

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

broke my front tooth.Dr. liverman was caring,painless and my tooth looked great.he aso did not rip me off

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010