Ratings for Dr. Frederick G. Hegedus

I had a great experience with Dr. Hegedus. It was very easy to schedule my appointments, his staff is friendly and professional. Dr. Hegedus took the time and explained my options very well and performed a painless surgery. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Hegedus for a multi-step procedure that involved extraction, monitoring bone growth, a bone graft, and allowing proper healing before moving forward with an implant. It blows me away that I almost had a periodontist give me an implant 2 weeks after my extraction - Dr. Hegedus treated my extraction and implant like my dental health was the most important thing in the world and he followed best practices at every turn. I got the impression that Dr. Hegedus is the guy that everyone would want teaching the next generation of young surgeons. He is so methodical, precise, knowledgeable, and he has the calm confidence that he knows exactly what he is doing from being the most experienced surgeon at the top of his profession. Dr. Hegedus is not a "good" oral surgeon that you will be happy with, he is the best oral surgeon and you can be comfortable knowing that you are going to be in good hands no matter how serious or minor the procedure.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

dr. hegedus was amazing with my wisdom teeth extraction. he was patient and kind when i was freaking out. he even called me the night after the surgery to make sure i was doing well and to remind me to take a painkiller before i went to bed. his office staff is also super kind and helpful and was one of the reasons i chose to go to dr. hegedus for procedure. i highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Great Oral Surgeon! He knows what he's doing!!!!He is very patient friendly & knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I had been putting off my wisdom teeth extractions for quite some time primarily because I hadn't found a Dr. I trusted. Dr. Hegedus was awesome, clean offices, great staff, such a friendly man. He was a terrific oral surgeon and I would HIGHLY recommend anyone who needs oral surgery, to visit him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010