Ratings for Dr. Tina Meisami

I found Dr. Meisami and her entire team to be professional, warm and friendly. I have been to her for two different procedures over the last few years, and I would definitely go to her again if I ever needed further work done.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr Meisami and her team took excellent care of me during my dental implant surgery. Everyone is professional yet approchable. I experienced no pain and was pleased that they followed up the next day and throughout the process. When both my children needed dental surgery for an extraction and wisdom teeth, they enjoyed the same high degree of dental health care I received. As a result of the service and kindness I received, I would highly recommend Dr Tina Meisami.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Meisami and the staff were very friendly and nice. the office was very clean and nice.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I've had two procedures done with Dr. Meisami, and I'm completely blown away by the wonderful experience! (Never thought I'd say that about dental surgeries!) My family dentist knows I have anxiety related to any type of dental work, and refered me to Dr. Meisami. She's incredibly warm, knowledgeable and her procedures were both flawless! I might also comment on the lovely staff --who are very professional, and helpful! The office is also impeccable and comfortable. Thanks everyone!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Perfect bedside manner with the knowledge, skills and abilities to match. Thanks DTM and support staff for yet another fine extraction 😀

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I had jaw surgery done under Dr. Meisami and it was done flawlessly. I had nothing to worry about as everything was explained thoroughly by her and her staff and so, I had the utmost confidence in their ability. In fact, now that I recall, prior to going to Dr. Meisami, I was given a list of surgeons by my dentist with her name at the very top of being highly recommended. Every visit that I had to their office was also met with courtesy and professionalism. They remembered my name and always greeted me with a huge smile and so I have nothing but praise for the staff also who kept the atmosphere very calm and inviting. Since then, I have always kept it in my mind to recommend her office to those who would want to have a similar operation as mine. 10 out of 10. Would surgery again.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Tina Meisami removed all four wisdom teeth recently and it was an excellent experience. Slight pain a few days following but within a week I was pretty much back to normal. She runs a well oiled machine here and her staff know exactly what needs to be done to ensure the patient is comfortable and has all questions answered. I would definitely recommend this clinic if you are looking to have any extractions done!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I recently had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled with Dr. Meisami and the service I received was excellent from both her and her staff. She is very warm and friendly and answered all of my questions. The office is centrally located and I will definitely return if I ever need additional work done.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Just had the pleasure of having the professional care of Dr Tina Meisami. My son just had his wisdom teeth removed and is doing just fine. Dr. Meisami and her entire team are very professional, very caring and extremely good at what they do. He was anxious but they truly know how to handle the anxious patient and parent. Her wonderful care means he will be back at school in no time at all. Thanks to all her wonderful care and staff. I highly recommend her for any oral surgical care.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I had an excellent experience for an emergency surgery; everyone was helpful and friendly and it all went down without any problems.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Tina Meisami's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients