Dr. Tina Meisami

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tina Meisami

I found Dr. Meisami and her entire team to be professional, warm and friendly. I have been to her for two different procedures over the last few years, and I would definitely go to her again if I ever needed further work done.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

My experience with Dr. Meisami was very friendly, lovely and attentive. I felt very loved and like all the attention was on me. Before the extraction I was nervous. Her lovely assistant started strapping me up, all thoughts started going through my head, I didn't think it would be this intense. Her lovely and imforative assiatant explained everything that was happening, she listening to me and me listening to her kind voice, it helped me out greatly. I woke up feeling great, just a little bit puffy and drowsy but I felt little to no pain. Within an hour I was grabbing my own pillls from the pharmacy, I even went shopping around for a little bit before I went home to rest. The second day I was walking and talking with some rests in between. From the stories I've heard from my friends, my healing process went great. I want to say Thank-You to Dr. Meisami for helping me get back to work and preform my daily functions fast and comforting. It was a successfull procedure Dr. Meisami! I want to say Thank-you to her assistant for her lovely voice and information. I want to say Thank you to her front desk staff for their exceptional service. The front desk was very friendly, kind and accepting. With the care and attention I've received from everybody I would recmomend this office to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I had double jaw surgery with Dr. Meisami in Oct 2016 and couldn't be happier with the results. I came to her as my second consult after being unhappy with the attitude of my first doctor. Dr. Meisami was extremely approachable and welcoming. Everyone on the team was willing to answer the numerous medical and non medical questions I had regarding the procedure and healing process. I healed quicker than expected, and am very happy with my new smile and bite. Definitely recommend enlisting her services if you're in need of it!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr Meisami and her team of kind hearted and knowledgeable individuals exceeded my expectations. This was my first surgical operation and the staff were thorough in answering all my questions and making me comfortable the day of the procedure. The whole team was very accommodating. I had personal important days coming up in a couple weeks after the surgery and right before the surgery and the staff made sure to book me for a day right inbetween those days so it wouldn’t interfere. To top this off due to a cancellation they called me and informed me of a earlier time spot that opened up. I found this incredibly considerate for I wouldn’t have the be hungry all morning and would be able to have the surgery earlier. Thank you to the staff for giving me that call and thinking of me in that regards. I was also very surprised when the day after surgery (a Saturday) I received a call from the office, they called to check in and make sure I was doing alright and inquire if I had any questions. Overall I would recommend this office highly. The surgery itself went smoothly and I am recovering nicely. Today I actually had a follow up in the office and they let me know everything is healing very well. I would just like to say thank you again to all the staff at Yorkville Oral Surgery, to the wonderful staff at the front desk to every nurse I encountered who were all extremely kind and to Dr Meisami herself for the flawless procedure and being so accommodating. I truly appreciate it. I was very nervous for it was my first operation and I’m glad it was with a office that helped me conquer the fears I had. Thanks again :)

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I did my wisdom teeth extraction under general anesthesia on 2017/10/05 and I am very satisfied with the results. Dr. Meisami and her team is very patient and professional. I was very nervous during the pre-surgery consultation because I never had an oral surgery before, but I felt much better after Dr. Meisami went through the surgical processes with me. The surgery went very well. Also the front desk ladies are very friendly and professional because I was confused about my insurance coverage and they did an excellent job assisting me on that. I would highly recommend this place to everyone who needs an oral surgery. I saw comments online saying it's an expensive place but based on the experience I had here, I really think it's worth it.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

My journey started in March of 2013 when I first met Dr. Meisami and her team. From that moment on I knew I was making the right decision in becoming a patient of Dr. Meisami's. Her warm inviting spirit and vast depth of knowledge on everything related to the jaw and teeth is something I found truly remarkable. My consultation with Dr. Meisami involved discussing upper and lower jaw surgery, and as scary as that may sound, Dr. Meisami put all my fears at ease. She was very informative on everything that would happen, explained all the risks and answered every question I had asked. Ultimately she made my decision to go ahead with triple jaw surgery that much easier. The first step before getting braces and diving into surgery involved the removal of 4 wisdom teeth and 4 pre-molars. Dr. Meisami and her team made me feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire procedure. There were absolutely no complications or issues. After the extractions I was provided a guide to help me heal, as well as very trust worthy advice from Dr. Meisami and some of her staff. And I must say; I followed every detail exactly and for having 8 teeth removed I was completely surprised with how little swelling and pain I had. It seemed like I was back to normal within 3 days. A few hours after I got home from the extraction procedure I received a call from Dr. Meisami's team asking me if I had any questions at all and to let me know that they would be there for me throughout the entire recovery process and that if anything at all came up I could call them. The amazing skills of Dr. Meisami and her team were definitely evident based on the fact that I hardly had any swelling or pain, and it also helped that I followed their advice exactly as directed. Having gone through this with such great results I knew I was in the best hands for my upcoming triple jaw surgery in October of 2015. It started with the pre-op in which Dr. Meisami and her team walked me through exactly what was going to happen. They gave me very helpful tips for a speedy and easy recovery and I knew if I followed those tips like I did with the extractions then I would have no issues. Dr. Meisami made me feel extremely comfortable about the entire process and upcoming surgery, so much so that I can honestly say; having a major surgery and being put under general anesthetic for 4 and a half hours, I had hardly any nerves at all. This is because I knew I was in the best hands with Dr. Meisami and her team. It's the day of the surgery and Dr. Meisami comes into the room I was waiting in and again asked me if I had any last minute questions or concerns, treating me not as a patient but as a friend, a member of her family. At this point I had no more fears or anxious moments as I knew I was doing the right thing and that I had the best surgeon for the job. 4 and a half hours later, Dr. Meisami tells my family who was much more nervous than myself that the surgery was a complete success. Now began the road to recovery. I knew the journey I had before me would not be an easy one, but knowing that I had the support of Dr. Meisami and her incredible team behind me made it that much easier. Dr. Meisami made herself available to me 24/7 and told me if I had any concerns no matter how small I could reach out to her at any point, and that showed me that she truly does care about her patients and will be there every step of the way on the road to recovery. 1 follow up appointment after another, I listened to everything Dr. Meisami and her team had to say and followed their advice exactly as they stated and even Dr. Meisami was impressed with how well and how quickly I was healing. And drinking pureed foods out of a cup instead of using a syringe made the recovery process that much easier. I was getting married just 10 months after this surgery, in August of 2016, and I had no doubts with the reassurance of Dr. Meisami and her team that I would look great and feel great when it came time to walk down that aisle. And I must say, on my wedding day, it's the first time in my life that I was able to smile from ear to ear and not stress about who was taking my picture and from what angle. I owe it all to Dr. Meisami and her amazing team (from those who assist with the surgery to the receptionists) as they were there for me every single step of the way. They made me feel like a part of their family and the fact that they made this entire process so smooth and easy for me, in August of 2017 after my last follow up appointment, I can honestly say that if I had to do it all over again I would, but only if I could go through this process with Dr. Meisami and her team. Dr. Meisami is an amazing surgeon, her knowledge and expertise is unlike anything I've ever experienced and her team is equally as amazing and as caring as she is.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Meisami runs a very professional office and is a highly competent oral surgeon. She took great care of my daughter! I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Meisami and her staff. They are most professional and answered all of my questions and concerns leading up to my tooth implant. On the day of the surgeries they took precautions to make sure I was calm and well prepared. The followup and phone call the next day was also very reassuring. I would definitely use their services again.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Meisami and her team took excellent care of me during my dental implant surgery. Everyone is professional yet approchable. I experienced no pain and was pleased that they followed up the next day and throughout the process. When both my children needed dental surgery for an extraction and wisdom teeth, they enjoyed the same high degree of dental health care I received. As a result of the service and kindness I received, I would highly recommend Dr Tina Meisami.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Tina Meisami's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients