Ratings for Dr. Thi Ngoc Dang Nguyen

To sum it up shes useless. She has a tendency to laugh at patient symptoms and it makes me super uncomfortable to mention issues with her which is really unfortunate to feel with your own family doctor. And when she does finally decide to "diagnose" she gives several unrelated causes and it leaves you with more questions than answers. Yes booking appointments are quick with her but that is only because she tries to rush through every appointment and see as many patients as possible . I became her patient when I was under 18 but now I will deftley be switching out from her office.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Dr Nguyen has been my family doctor for at least 8 years. I have two children who she always makes time to see - even when I have to call last minute. She has repeatedly called me after hours and on weekend to tell me test results that she knows I am waiting for. She has referred us to 2 specialists for one of my children (one was an ENT for asthma related symptoms) as soon as we requested it. She is not forceful; she requires you to make the decision on next steps, but I appreciate that as it allows me to consider all options available to me. Others will disagree and that is ok too - everyone has different needs. But my preference is to have a doctor who listens, provides options and then asks me what path I want to take for my health or that of my children. I have recommended her in the past to others who like the same approach.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

the low rating is a both a warning and an opportunity - Warning :be cautious if you have environmental sensitivities- ask questions, discuss it., discuss the outcomes on asthma, discuss COPD etc Opportunity: Then if you are heard and able to get referrals etc Please Come Back to this site and challenge this review. Make the correction. This site should be a place of also helping the physician, to be constructive, and to advance in their capacities as healers . So I look forward to having this review successfully challenged.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Wish I have seen this website earlier. I have been her patient since I was a teen. Only had 2 , 3 health problems and she does not know what to do. In short, she's useless. I would definitely not recommend anyone to be there..

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

her lack of knowledge and inability to put things together has almost finished me. Will send you to other doctors but doesn't know what to do with the information. Will try to get other doctors to do her work. Won't call with abnormal test results and nothing is relevant to her. Don't mistake complacency for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

She doesn't instill much confidence in her knowledge and often admits she doesn't know what to do, but I appreciate the honesty. She will refer you to specialists when she's not sure, or tell you she needs to research something more. I give her a great rating because she is always very nice and you feel like she actually cares.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Very compassionate and caring. I think she is great!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Compassionate, helpful and knowledgeable. Very cautious and will refer when deemed necessary

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Me and my wife have been pretty satisfied with her. She is our family Doctor for almost 5 years now. I would agree with some of the comments that her knowledge level is not the best, but she is not the worst. At least for us, we did not have any issues getting referred to a specialist. She was very responsive and quick in getting the specialist's appointments. Her accent was a little difficult for my wife to understand at the beginning. Overall I'll give her a 3/5.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

I gave this "2" rate because 1 is too critical on her. But 2 is actually too generous.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012