Ratings for Dr. Ravi S. Dhawale

I like DR. Dhawale a lot. He is very kind, helpful and knowledgeable. I'm not a Native American, so there are some terminology that I don't understand. He was so patient with me and explained in the way that I would understand. He even showed me the model and drew pictures on the paper to make me understand. Very good doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Do not see Dr. Dhawale if keeping your appointment is important to you. I had an appointment for 4 months and showed up on time (actually 10 minutes early) and was told I was 20 minutes late. I wrote down the appointment time as it was told to me and immediately put it into my calendar. Instead of working with me to correct this mistake I was billed for a no-show appointment. It was assumed my fault and he and his staff did nothing to help me with this. He failed to learn about care and compassion in medical school, I can only assume. I would recommend a auto mechanic before I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr Dhawale is the best doctor that I have ever been too, he is caring, concerned and takes his time with you. He has helped me to get my illness under control and I am grateful for his knowledge

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr. Dhawale is my favorite doctor ever! He is extremely caring and knowledgeable. The best combination when looking for a good doctor. I truly feels he cares about my well-being.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

I felt that Dr Dhawale had already made his mind up about my health problems before he entered the examining room. The exam felt rushed. I was coming for a 2nd opinion and he made it clear to me that he thought the first endo I saw was correct before I could present my research on why I wanted more testing. Dr Dhawale was not open to listening to my concerns or test requests, only in convincing me that nothing was wrong. I went on to be diagnosed by a more caring physician

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

I have been a diabetic for 22 years and have never had an endocrinologist that I liked as much as Dr. Dhawale! First, he is always waiting for me when I get to my appointment! He doesn't just look at my labs and tell me why they're not perfect then leave without giving a solution, he looks at how you deal with diabetes and makes changes with you. He is by far the best endocrinologist I have ever been to and I know my diabetes will be under better control because of him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr. Ravi S. Dhawale's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)