Ratings for Dr. Henry Fortson

I love this doctor, I always go to him. He has taken care of me and my brother for as long as I can remember.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Do not use this dentist.I went for an estimate to have two teeth pulled,he took advantage of me.I explained to him I did not want to be without my teeth,Dr.Fortson called me vain and shallow;he promised if he caused my tooth to fall out he would fix it.He had all the details about my appointment date,time and cost. I was trying to coordinate the pulling of the two teeth around my appointment. Dr. Fortson and his wife caused my teeth to fall out, turned around, charged my credit card $2,130.00. Emotional I wait over 3 hours he called me names. Poor workmanship and quality of product he used. left me emotional and I fail to pay attention to what he charged me. I disputed the charges told him how unhappy I was with his services.He had my money and I could do nothing I wrote to the credit card company and Georgia Board of Dentistry; my dentist wrote a letter informing them on the poor work he performed nothing was done.I feel like I was financially raped and I can't do nothing about it.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010