Ratings for Dr. Daphne Wing

Daphne helped me in more ways than I think she even knows. I saw her years ago when I was a child and through something she recommended the abuse that I was dealing with stopped. I can't thank her enough. She didn't even know that this happened.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Daphne is fabulous. Caring, smart, creative and effective. She really, really listens to what you're saying and works with you to develop appropriate and realistic solutions to seemingly 'unsolvable' problems.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Daphne is kind, considerate and thoughtful. She is a good listener who offers sound advice. She has your best interest at heart. She has blessed my life in many, many ways. She is outstanding in her field of work. I find her very comforting just like the tea she always makes me! Thanks Daphne !

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

GREAT PSYCHOLOGIST! Would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Daphne is incredibly thoughtful, kind, professional, and clearly knowledgeable on every level. She also treats you as an equal. She does not tell you what she thinks you should do, she does not interfere in your healing in any other way than to guide you to your own conclusions. She is not pushy. She is patient and in turn the comfort and freedom you feel by being in her presence allows you to get to the heart of your issue. To me, a good therapist is someone who respects your autonomy while using her insight and knowledge to guide you towards seeing your own inner strength, therefore trusting in your own ability to truly heal. I have done EMDR with Daphne with amazing results. I highly recommend her. I am so glad I found her as she has truly made a difference in my life.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I would like to echo the same comments as the previous reviewers. Daphne is warm, compassionate and very humane. She doesn't make me feel like she is the "professional" and I am the poor person who needs help. Daphne is very humble and down to earth. You truly can sit down and have a cup of tea with her and pour out your soul. She is respectful and genuine in her concern for my well-being!Daphne is a born helper! Thanks for making a real difference in my life.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Daphane is wonderful. I've seen many psychologists over the years and though each has brought their own gifts to my healing journey, none have helped me delve into my healing the way Daphane has. She truly cares about your recovery in a way that I can't honestly say I've ever experienced with any of the other psychologists I've seen. She is someone I continue to see and would not hesitate to recommend. The energy work that I've done and continue to do with her has changed my life in a way that no other therapy has, and that's saying something, considering I've been seeing psychologists to help me on my healing journey for over a decade now. I instantly felt at home in her office from our first session together, and I have great respect for her.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

One of the best therapists/psychologists in Canada! Daphne's intelligence and skill are unique for any profession. I miss her now that I am in Toronto.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

She is the best. So caring and helpful. I would recommend Daphne to anyone who needs help.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

I have had a couple of therapists but none compare to her in her methods, understanding and kindness. She really cares.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011