Ratings for Dr. Mary Botrous

Dr Botrous is a great doctor. I find she is helpful and truly listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I've seen Mary for years and she is never too late (I understand medicine can't be completely on time ). She always answers all my questions and makes me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Wil not listen. Does not care. Sends you on your way with a prescription that is not necessary.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Botrous is the best doctor I have ever had. If I cared about my health as much as she does I would be fit as a fiddle. I sure wish all doctors could be as empathetic and thorough as she is.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Fantastic doctor! Always takes the time to listen to me. Never rushes me out. She’s usually running late but it’s worth the wait. I love having her for my doctor! Very friendly and personable.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Best doctor I've ever had. If she's running a little late it because she doesn't rush anyone and listens to her patients. I don't mind waiting for this kind of doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Great Doctor! I have been going to her for over 5 years. Most doctors seem to give people the bums rush out the door without even finding about the problem. She does run late but she takes time to listen. I moved to a rural area that does not have doctors and I am glad I have kept her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

2nd time I've seen her through the walk-in clinic. First time I left feeling more confused and like I had wasted my time. This time she seemed slightly friendlier but I went in for a UTI and she suggested I must be having an uncomfortable period.... I think I know the difference between a UTI and period cramps. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Botrous for a couple years now after my doctor left Canada. She is always helpful, interested, concerned and gives great advice. She treats my entire family. Marlene at front reception is great too. Thanks for all you do.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Very personable and helpful. I always feel comfortable talking to her about anything and she always has time to listen.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016