Ratings for Dr. Jason Helwig

I went to Dr. Helwig until I was 37 weeks pregnant. I had a 12 lb baby and the only way I got through the back pain was by going to see him. He adjusted his treatment the bigger I got, and it never failed. I would very much recommend him for pregnancy treatments.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Helwig and his entire staff are amazing. A couple of month ago I had extreme pain in my right shoulder. Since I have never been to a chiropractor I was sceptical, but as pain killers did not do the trick I called them. They got me in the same day and Lorraine at the reception desk is an absolute wonderful and helpful person. Dr. Helwig did a thorough check up with muscle scan and listened to my concerns. He managed to get me pain free in 2 visits and since then I am a regular patient as he is an awesome doctor and takes interest in his patient's well-being!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Thanks to Dr. Helwig, I am able to walk again without hip pain. He was very professional and helpful. I felt a real difference after a few treatments, and will continue to see him. He has a very friendly office staff.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Helwig has helped me walk without pain. I was in hip pain for 4 years and thought I would have to have a hip replacement. I initially saw him because we were taking a three week trip to Italy knowing that I was going to do a lot of walking. The trip was absolutely pain free because of Dr. Helwig. His staff are so friendly and helpful as well - I really enjoy my treatments.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Provides an effective service in a professional manner. Good listener and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

He is very approachable and I found him to be very knowledgeable and dedicated. This office has a very friendly and helpful office staff and environment. I found Dr. Helwig to be very professional and helpful. I recommend this doctor highly.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Helwig was very helpful and listened and answered all my questions and his treatment was excellent. Also, the front office staff were excellent and made my visit to the office a very pleasant experience. I will be back.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

He was truly interested in my condition and in helping me get back to full health. Felt 100% better after only 2 treatments when I could barely walk only 2 days earlier. Admin staff at the front were very friendly, pleasant and helpful. Will definately be going back and highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

He would not look me in the eyes when he talked. I told him that I had an back injury and that I wasn't able to walk for months because of it...he replied "oh lots of people deal with that"...what does that have to do with me???? Never again

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Is a avid member of the group of chiropractors who set up shop as an assembly line. SNAP....NEXT! No bed side manner at all. Just give you the same adjustment each time and he's done. I've seen him several times hoping it would improve but the treatment has not. I've raised a few concerns and still nothing. He's knowledgable but for such an intelligent man he's lost site as to what he should be doing. Chiropractic is a luxury for most ppl so patients should be given a bit beyond a 2 min adjustment.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010