Ratings for Dr. Hajjaj Al-Hajjaj

I pulled out 2 mollers and I got to say Dr hajjaj al-hajjaj isThe best oral surgeon dr iv ever met. Plus all the other staff

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I went to dr. Hajjaj Al Hajjaj to have upper teeth removed yesterday and my fears and concern were discussed and ellieviated right away . The nursing staff very friendly professional jovial. The anesthesiologist came in and spoke to me and asked if I had any concerns ,I had been under general anesthetic previous with no trouble then Dr Hajjaj came in spoke to me I woke up in recovery and felt a lot better than I thought I would.Dr. Hajjaj has another procedure to do at a later date. Unfortunately some people are never happy with anything in their lives are difficult to get along with treat others poorly but expect that they should be treated like the sun shines out of the crack of their ass. I know how I like to be treated so I take everything with a grain of salt and do my best to be nice even if I don't feel good about a situation good dental surgery is not cheap and cheap surgery isn't good in closing thank you so very much for making what I thought was going to be a tough experience into a very good one to all of you professionals .

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

One of the best places I have ever been to my whole family and all my friends come here and we all recommend this place and Dr.Hajjaj for everyone...AMAZING!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I just had 4 wisdom and 1 baby tooth that was falling apart and 1 broken teeth pulled out today and I am extremely happy with my results. I have zero swelling and the freezing had wore off and I have very mild discomfort.. and I'm not using the pain medications.. just the oral rinse. Very happy lady today and I recommend Dr. Hajjaj to anyone

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

All the staff were really friendly and helpful which made the whole experience better considering why I was there, I am super afraid of needles and the nurses and other staff made it not horrible like in the past. The procedure went well and had a quick recovery. Great office.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

This place is a joke the 'large office manager' treats staff like garbage. While in appointment room you could hear that one gossiping about othe employees to the dr assistant. Not professional at all ladies!!!! As patients we don't need to hear who you want to get out. As for the dr. The fact that I waited for over an hour is ridiculous. Yes we don't make the big bucks like you but we to have lives and jobs so you should take our time into consideration as well.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Awful service. Customer service could careless what works for you or the fact I have to take time off work to come in for X-rays then come in again to see the dentist to have him read them. 2 appointments for that Is ridiculous!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

My dentist referred my to this clinic, they called me 3 times in one week to make sure that I knew that there was a $150 fee for the initial visit, they made me wait one hour and a half that I lost from work. The doctor didn't even have the X-rays to assess the wisdom tooth extraction that I went for, spent barely 5 minutes with me, insisted even without having the X-ray that it had to be under general anesthetic, wanted to put me down for the day, mentioned that if I had any infection would be painful, nobody in it's right mind would do a tooth extraction with an infection going on, but that's what he came up with at the time. He brought me to the front desk, where they gave me date for 6 weeks, these guys have an anesthesiologist come from Calgary once a week, like we don't have any in Red Deer. Again very insistent on that I had to come with $350 in hand for the anesthesia fee, and very interested in finding out how much my health insurance would cover, a $1,500 estimate to remove one wisdom tooth. Overall unorganized, unprofessional, expensive

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

This office is absolutely the most unorganized and unprofessional place I have ever stepped foot in! I was told I had to pay a booking fee of $150, so I gave my credit card information to the MANAGER, who then took it upon herself to NOT process the payment. In NO WAY was this her decision to make! So we get to the appointment, and no one knows why they cant find my receipt, until they go ask the manager, who then tells them what she had done. On one of my calls prior to my husbands surgery, I asked the receptionist what we needed to make sure he had with him. She informed me, and also told me that he would be prescribed perks after the procedure. I told them to talk to him about that because, as far as I know, they don't work well for him and make him sick. When he got to the operating room, the Dr. grilled him about it, making him feel like a drug addict! He has taken them once for a back injury! After the surgery, they nurse gave me a sheet that clearly stated to come back the following MONDAY between 1 & 3 for a checkup, she even put the DATE on it. We showed up for this checkup, just to find no one there, and to be told that they do checkups on TUESDAYS!!!!! Next time, we will travel to Edmonton or Calgary to avoid this idiocy!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. Did an amazing job, everything from booking appointments, the surgery, and the follow up. Had very minimal pain and almost no swelling. 3 of my siblings had the exact same experience. I have heard bad stories from other wisdom teeth extractions with others doctors, but nothing but good from Dr Hajjaj.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015